|Website Promotion Information & Articles|
Learn How To Use These Six Explosive Marketing Techniques To Explode Your Website With Traffic
Learn How To Use These Six Explosive Marketing Techniques To Explode Your Website With Traffic
You could have the best opportunity, product, or service on the internet, but if you are not getting any traffic to your website, what does it matter? Getting massive traffic to your website is just the beginning of being successful over the internet. Nevertheless, it's not the end.
Although getting traffic to your website should be your main focus, there is just more to it than just getting traffic to your website. In the next following section, we will talk about the six explosive marketing techniques that you would have to apply to your internet marketing efforts in order to become a successful internet marketer.
1.Testing - When you are marketing over the internet, you are going to have to know what works and what doesn't. That's why you are going to have to experiment with different types of advertising to find that out. If you are experimenting with different types of advertising, how are you going to know what type of advertising is working? This what leads me to the next following marketing technique, Ad-tracking services.
2. Ad-tracking Services - Ad tracking services are a great way to test which form of advertising is working and which is not. Some of these services are capable of keeping track of your hits, sales, etc. To find an ad tracking service, just go to a major search engine and type in "Ad tracking services" and plenty ad tracking services will come up. After this happens, do some investigating and choose the one that is best for you.
3. Website Design - You want to make sure that you have a decent looking website to promote your product or service. Don't get to caught up in all the fancy graphics when it comes to designing a website. These fancy graphics that you see on other websites could cause your website to load real slow. You must remember when people are browsing on the internet, they like to get on a website to find what they are looking for and get right off. If your website takes a long time to load, you could loose a lot of sales. When you design your website, make sure you use gif or jpeg graphics because they load really quick. Remember, the amount of time it takes your website to load, could determine how many sales you are going to make, or lose.
4. Good Content - It's very important to have good content on your website. The product or service that you are promoting should strongly state the benefits. You should talk about how the benefit of your product or service could improve the quality of their lives. Remember, people are not concerned about the features of your product or service, but they want to know what it can do for them.
5. Website Traffic - If your internet business is going to survive over the internet, you are going to need a lot of traffic, but just not any kind of traffic. When you are marketing over the internet, you are going to need to get "targeted traffic." What do I mean by targeted traffic? For example, if you are promoting a service that deals with selling envelopes, you are not going to promote it to people interested in health care are you? Absolutely not. You want to make sure you market to an audience that is interested in your product, service, or business opportunity. For example, if you are promoting a service selling marketing software, make sure you find an audience of "interested buyers" who are interested in marketing software. If you don't target your audience, your career as an internet marketer will be short lived.
6. Time Management - Again, going back to the ad-tracking service. If you use an ad-tracking service to track your marketing campaigns, you could use the statistics from the ad tracking service to tell where you should spend your time marketing. For example, lets say you use two different methods of marketing such as e-zines, and submission software. Now you go to your ad tracking service to check the results of the two marketing methods that were just mentioned. You find out that your marketing in e-zines bought you 1,000 hits, and your marketing using the submission software bought you 100 hits. I would not tell you to stop using the submission software because obviously it's bringing you hits. It will make more since to spend most of your time marketing in e-zines because it brought you more hits. I'm definitely not saying what was mentioned in the above example will happen, but it just gives you an indication where you should spend most of your time marketing.
This article was not written to critique internet marketers in any way. It was written to help internet marketers become more efficient and smarter when it comes to marketing over the internet. Some internet marketers only focus on getting traffic, but some neglect things such as web design, testing, and good content which could make a big difference. Remember, getting traffic to your website is just half the battle won, but converting it into sales is a complete victory.
For more info about website marketing techniques, please visit: http://www.ad-alyzer.com/727/explode
Power Training for your website
You have permission to publish this article electronically or in print, free of charge, as long as the bylines are included. Power Training for your Website - Build that traffic By Marc Lindsay We all know what it is like to get in the gym and do a darn good workout don't we?? It feels exhilarating and you walk away with a sense of achievement and that you have done something right to your body Well I was in the gym the other day doing the strength component of my training and I it made me question myself.
How to Promote Websites Popularity?
Once your site is launched, half your battle is won. What lies ahead is the interesting and challenging part of the game.
Manual Submission To Directories: One Of The Most Tedious Part Of Managing An Online Business
(but also one of the most crucial part)It is time consuming, and..
How to Increase Traffic When Your Promotion Budget is Tiny
Writing articles for your site and for the use of others, is asimple proven way low cost way to get more traffic.Articles can be used for all subjects and just like newspapersand magazines, is a recognised way of sharing information.
The Best Way To Promote Your Website
Everyone would like an increase in traffic to their website or an increase in their PR rating. There are many companies and websites offering promotion and optimisation services, however how much should you spend?I have found two ways; which have had a huge impact in the amount of visitors I have to my websites and of which has pushed up the PR ratings of my sites.
Web Site Promotion: Use Web Site Awards To Increase Your Credibility
Web Site Awards are given from other sites to reward your site for a specific reason.They will usually give you an award graphic or text link to include on your site if you win.
The Sure-Fire Ways To Attract New Customers Now
1. Give Away An Electronic Information Product The product could be a simple report posted on your Web site or autoresponder to a downloadable e-book.
Whats The First Thing Your Prospects See When They Visit Your Website?
I just reviewed a new website and I'm in shock. Or, maybe, I'm just depressed about my failure to convince people to do what I tell them so they can make money.
How to Make Your Website Sticky!
Five Nifty Ways to Make Your Site Sticky!'Stickiness' is one of the most overlooked aspects of sitepromotion. Webmasters, jump thru hoops to optimize theirsites for the search engines, work like mad to find the right keywords, and double over backwards to build links.
Your Internet Marketing - What It Could Be Missing
How would like to have an email list of thousandsof people who are looking to buy products relatedto your website. Do you think could make moneywith that list? Of course you could.
Avoid Search Engine Blacklisting
The best way to avoid being blacklisted by the search engines is to avoid using some questionable techniques that were once popular to gain high rankings. Even if your website is not blacklisted by using some of the techniques below, it may be penalized (buried in the rankings) so your traffic will suffer all the same.
Increase Your Web Traffic without Breaking the Bank
If you are like most webmasters, your goal is to increase your website's traffic in order to increase sales and ultimately revenue. But, you might be wondering how you can possibly perform a marketing campaign if you do not have much of an advertising budget.
Google Gives Web Page History More Importance
The Google patent application submitted in March, 2005 has generated a good deal of debate among search engine optimization experts. The patent document contains many general suggestions about the direction Google wants to move their search criteria and ranking techniques in the near future.
I Need Real Visitors, NOT Search Spiders!
The answer to the first question is simple, the difference between spiders and visitors is dollars. Good old fashion sales, cha ching! ring the cash register.
Write It and They Will Come
Write it, offer it for free on your site and they will come. Yeah right and then you woke up.
Free Traffic From Articles - Plus A Big Hidden Bonus
Writing articles for submission and distribution on the internet is one of the most effective ways of driving free traffic to your site, raising your profile and credibility with your potential customers and giving your website a boost in the search engine rankings. There really is no down side to this activity, some of the more obvious benefits are: Free traffic.
SEO 101 - The Basics of How to Get to the Top of the Search Engines
Depending on your site's subject matter, you might even be able to start earning a significant income purely from the popularity of your site. For example, if you have a site on jokes you might be able to get a substantial amount of traffic, but you're unlikely to earn a huge income.
Does Your Site Have Link Value?
Link Value is the perceived value another site will derive from linking to you. The more value they see, the more likely they will be to link.
Website Promotion: 10 Reasons Why People Dont Visit Your Web Site
If you are not getting traffic at your website and wondering what is the problem, here are a few reasons:1. You don't offer free original content.
Building Online Visibility: A Three-Point Plan For Any Business
The latest trend in online marketing focuses on local search. While there are plenty of business site directories that act like online telephone directories, local search is more than a telephone directory or classified ad site.
|Website Promotion Info Home | Website Promotion Site Map | FEATURED Our Candy Wrapper Software|
|© 2002 - 2006 Wrapcandy.com All rights reserved|