Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Sponsored Links

Candy Wrapper Software
This is our old support forum. Please click the link below to visit our Main Forum 18,000+ Members Strong

Wrapcandy Forum

If you are looking for the Wrapcandy Software. Please visit our Main Page:

Wrapcandy

Note this forum is used only as a backup and archive.

Open in new window

Please visit our home page
http://www.wrapcandy.com
Recent Posts
Forum Title Author

Individual Packs of Mini Marshmallows
Wrapcandy Addict SUPER STAR
Info
Maybe it's too early for these - but last year I was able to buy a snack box with maybe 10 bags of mini marshmallows - Kraft - I have started searching all over for them, but alas nothing - I even looked on line .... still nothing.
So my question is, has anyone seen them in your local grocery stores?
I have checked target, Shop and Stop, Pathmark - (No Walmarts near me).

Oriental Trading has small bags that are usually bagged in seasonal bags - I need generic ones.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Marie

Posted on: 2008/9/2 15:13
Create PDF from Post Print Facebook Twitter Google Buzz Linkedin Stumbleupon FriendFeed Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Technorati

Re: Individual Packs of Mini Marshmallows
Wrapcandy Addict
Info
Sorry, they are at Wal-mart here. I don't have the other stores around me. The other stores here are locally owned so that won't help you either. Can you order them from wal-mart on line??
Good luck Tam

Posted on: 2008/9/2 15:27

Check out my other stores
www.tamzdecorandmore.com
www.romanticnightsboutique.com
Create PDF from Post Print Facebook Twitter Google Buzz Linkedin Stumbleupon FriendFeed Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Technorati

Wrapcandy Addict
Info
I would love to find these also, my Walmart doesn't even carry them. I also would like to find individual servings of crackers for putting in things like snowman soup etc. Other than at restaurants, I've never seen them for sale in stores.

Posted on: 2008/9/2 15:53

Wrapcandy Frequent Poster
Info
Marie, I have been using Marshmellow
Bits. They are real cute. Three bits equals one mini. They are 2.49 a pound and come in 2 pound bags. I get them at the Amish Grocery store in Indiana. My husband goes through there every week so he can get you some and I can send them to you if you would like. B.J.
Nunya94688@bellsouth.net. Just let me know. P.s. you can put them in any size zip bag yourself.

Posted on: 2008/9/2 16:08

Wrapcandy Addict
Info
I haven't seen them here on Long Island, but if I do I'll let you know where...I'm pretty sure we have most of the same supermarkets. We have a few Walmarts, but not the superstores with groceries...just a few small aisles. I may be going later today..I'll keep you posted.

Anita

Posted on: 2008/9/2 16:18

Info
Thank you plymouthcow for the offer.
But I don't want to be handling the marmhallows and putting them in baggies. these packs are perfect and are great for my S'mores kits.

I just sent an E:Mail to the manager of our cafeterial here at work to see if he could get them for me. He already got me the individually wrapped packges of Graham crackers - so I'm hoping he can get me the marshmallows. I'll keep you all posted.

Marie

Posted on: 2008/9/2 17:13

Info
Marie, I just got in touch with the Kraft Foods/Nabisco Sales Rep in the Amarillo area. He told me that the company is discontinuing all of the small white apckages and will only be selling the tri colored packages in white, pink and chocolate. I also looked into a couple of my sources, and am awaiting word on their response. I will keep you posted.

Sonya in TX

Posted on: 2008/9/2 18:52

Info
Darn! Those colors don't do much for S'mores! No wonder I couldn't find them - I just hate packaging them myself! Thank you Sonya - I appreciate your taking the time to call.

Posted on: 2008/9/2 19:40

Wrapcandy Addict
Info
Marie,
Last year, I bought a box of hot cocoa mix and they had the indiv. packs of marshmallows with them. They are by Swiss Miss, and they are marshmallow lovers. I dont know if this will help or not. Oh yea, I found them at Walmart.

Posted on: 2008/9/2 23:38

Wrapcandy Addict
Info
Went to Walmart today and there were no mini marshmallows or Swiss Miss to be found. I guess it must be a little too early for them. None at Costco yet either. I'll keep looking.

Posted on: 2008/9/3 0:24

Info
I will check my Key Food as that is where I saw them. Last year I was able to get the large individual marshmallows with chocolate in the middle. I'll check for those as well. If I find them I will post a pic.

Posted on: 2008/9/3 0:32

Info
Thank you all - no Walmart on Staten Island - and to make a trip to NJ just to get them is not worth it. I'm using them for my S'mores kits that were a big hit last year. I'm hoping I can find a few boxes - that would at least give me 36 bags. I'm still waiting for the cafeteria manager to contact me - he said he's having his chef looking for them!

Thanks again everyone. Marie

Posted on: 2008/9/3 1:42

Info
you might want to try oriental trading.

Posted on: 2008/9/3 1:44

Wrapcandy Addict
Info
You can find the crackers here, but it doesn't look like they carry marshmallows.
http://www.minimus.biz/SearchResult.aspx?KeyWords=crackers

Linda

Posted on: 2008/9/3 1:50
Anything I share may be used for personal/commercial projects. Digital use is Okay if graphic is locked into your design. Please do not crop, chop, or reshare without asking. You may resize or recolor to suit your needs. Please do not share else where

Info
Thanks Linda - Have ordered from them in the past - horrible experience with the Graham Crackers - so much so that they discontinued selling them! When they arrived half were unusable - all broken - I'm having better luck working with my Cafeteria Manager at work! I'm so happy that I got up enough courage to ask him - he's been great!

Marie

Posted on: 2008/9/4 12:09

Wrapcandy Addict
Info
Linda - thanks for the link for the crackers, looks perfect.

Marie - you really have me curious about your s'mores kit. (Especially if it was a big hit!) Are you able to share any details? I can't seem to find that one product for craft shows that has them lining up at my booth.

Posted on: 2008/9/4 15:18

Wrapcandy Addict
Info
Where at Walmart did you find the mini packs of marshmallows?

Posted on: 2008/9/29 16:40
2009 membership is on sale 18.00 for atleast 3 sets a month ALL YEAR, bonuses, mini sets!

Wrapcandy Addict
Info
susan might try some of the soup cans

Posted on: 2008/9/29 16:42
2009 membership is on sale 18.00 for atleast 3 sets a month ALL YEAR, bonuses, mini sets!

Wrapcandy Addict
Info
Check this out... without shipping comes to about .30 each I think. If I read this right it is 8 boxes with 8 packages (includes a separate pak of marshmellows) in each box.

http://www.amazon.com/Swiss-Miss-Mars ... t-Envelopes/dp/B000FGHEH6

We have them in our QFC, Safeway, Albertsons... All major grocery stores here in Seattle, WA

Lindajp

Posted on: 2008/9/29 17:19

Search All of Wrapcandy

Be sure to check out the new Wrapcandy.com Digital Store

Domain Name and Hosting Packages.
Sponosred Links
Sponsored Links

Purchase our software to make great candy wrappers. http://www.wrapcandy.com