Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Sponsored Links

Candy Wrapper Software
This is our old support forum. Please click the link below to visit our Main Forum 18,000+ Members Strong

Wrapcandy Forum

If you are looking for the Wrapcandy Software. Please visit our Main Page:

Wrapcandy

Note this forum is used only as a backup and archive.

Open in new window

Please visit our home page
http://www.wrapcandy.com
Recent Posts
Forum Title Author

Re: Ideas for Jr. Miss Pageant please
Wrapcandy Addict
Info
Tammy,
I am just seeing this after work! I love the idea of a magazine. I have never done one but may have some samples of one somewhere. I think that is a great idea. Thanks!
Denise

Posted on: 2007/7/25 22:06
You may use my designs, as is except for personalization, for your personal or commercial use ONLY on hand-finished printed items. They are NOT to be shared in any type of digital format. DO NOT repost any of my wrappers or take them apart.
Create PDF from Post Print Facebook Twitter Google Buzz Linkedin Stumbleupon FriendFeed Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Technorati

Wrapcandy Frequent Poster
Info
sorry, maybe i should have said it depended on the reason for the gifts. if they are going into the generic souvenir bags that each girl receives, then usually the small things work and are customized to serve as a memory....but if it's more of a "gift" for each girl in the division, then a bigger item i.e. scrapbook page, quart can would work. if there was any way to customize some scepters that would be pretty unique too. if you have the software it would be cute to put each girl on the cover of a faux "Pageantry" magazine...

Posted on: 2007/7/25 4:01

Wrapcandy Addict
Info
Tammy, I think she wants something to give each girl who is participating to remember the occasion.
thanks for the ideas!
Denise

Posted on: 2007/7/25 2:19
You may use my designs, as is except for personalization, for your personal or commercial use ONLY on hand-finished printed items. They are NOT to be shared in any type of digital format. DO NOT repost any of my wrappers or take them apart.
Create PDF from Post Print Facebook Twitter Google Buzz Linkedin Stumbleupon FriendFeed Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Technorati

Wrapcandy Frequent Poster
Info
my dd did pageants for a while...depends...are they looking for queens gifts or souvenirs? at most systems they would require a queens gift in addition to souvenir items. for souvenirs i did personalized pencils for my dd. but you can do anything small...the match books would be great...or suckers...usually they will have the girls name on them with their title and a nice little good luck to go with it...let me know if you need anything else!

Posted on: 2007/7/24 20:46

Wrapcandy Addict
Info
I like the idea of a scrapbook page. I think 2 of the girls are doing it for the 3rd year in a row. You would think they might want to have pics from each year. I will have to think about how they can get their friends and family to sign or write on their stuff because I usually laminate my cans.
thanks ladies! Still open for any other ideas, but I will start trying to get something together.
Denise

Posted on: 2007/7/24 20:29

Wrapcandy Addict SUPER STAR
Info
I like the quart can idea... I also think it would be neat to make a nice cardstock scrapbooking page that they could put their picture in from that day, then it would slide right into a scrapbook or possibly bring them back for more items for a scrapbook from you...

There could be notecards, self mailers, stickers, or anything really that has to do with glamour and beauty, crowns or fancy dresses... But a little on the sophisticated side, because of them being in the 12-16 category...

Did that make any sense at all?? LOL...

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

Posted on: 2007/7/24 19:13

Wrapcandy Addict
Info
I don't know how much they want to spend but I would think qt or gal cans would be great to store mementos in. If that is too much maybe gable boxes. It would be great to have a can with a minimal amount of design and then they could have each other autograph the can on the back.

donnaP

Posted on: 2007/7/24 18:29

Wrapcandy Addict
Info
I'm sorry I can't help you, Denise, but here's a bump for you.

Posted on: 2007/7/24 18:12

Going bald over PSP9, but WC 7.3 rocks!

TOU in profile

Ideas for Jr. Miss Pageant please
Wrapcandy Addict
Info
Hi everyone,
I just had someone contact me about making mementos for some Jr. Miss Pageant girls. She says they are between the ages of 12 and 16. I was just wondering if anyone has done anything for pageant participants and what you thought would be a nice keepsake? I would guess candy might not be as desirable as they can't keep it? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
thanks!
Denise

Posted on: 2007/7/24 16:36

Search All of Wrapcandy

Be sure to check out the new Wrapcandy.com Digital Store

Domain Name and Hosting Packages.
Sponosred Links
Sponsored Links

Purchase our software to make great candy wrappers. http://www.wrapcandy.com