Do Yourself A Favor

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Start out the new year on a good note, and make sure you organize right from the get-go when downloading. Also be sure to include the names of who made what you are saving/downloading. Also be sure to include the tou's (terms of use) for the person who made them.

OMG folks, I have been with wrapcandy since 2003, forums since 2004, and I have thousands of files. When we all first started we didn't think of saving names with files. We didn't think of putting our name with our files. We didn't think of saving tou's. We didn't think of organizing them, or how we wanted them organized. We just saved what we wanted to.

Now...here I am going through literally thousands of files and working on trying to get them organized; making sure I know who I got them from (shared, or bought); making sure they have tou's with them when possible (some folks aren't around anymore); and most of all organizing them so I can find them when I want to work with them/make them. OMG I'm tearing my hair out.

So I just wanted to say...organize, save tou's, save names. Hopefully other folks will chime in here on various things to do that I have forgotten too, as I know there are more things to think about with it.

If you do it from the start, it's easy!! If you don't, then you'll probably be going nuts like I am now LMBO.

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I am with you @roberta ..... Thankfully I did save names and terms on 90% of the files shared. I have over 700,000 images in 7,500 file folders. I agree, save by organizing right from the start! Sure glad I did that, it came in handy when resharing shares from long-lost members.