A Re-Introduce

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
No neither one was mine, but thank u for looking, my set was the paint can, graham cracker wrapper marmellow topper and Soe ... The can, I remember I made it in the form of directions for making a s'mores and it was kinda cartoonist clip art.... If that helps anyone that can help me find it....
sorry, I don't have that one. Wished I could have helped you out.

marge

Wrapcandy Pro
OMG, it's great to see both of you! Ok, I'm dancing around seeing all of our wrapcandy "family" returning. :D
I signed up for Wrapcandy on 4/15/11 and am getting an error message stating I am not registered. Who do I contact for access? Thanks!
I remember you! I, too, let life get in the way and haven't been on wrapcandy for a long time and now it says I have to register again, (a new computer) and won't let me. Hopefully I can get it figured out!

rozietozie

Wrapcandy Pro
sorry, I don't have that one. Wished I could have helped you out.
This was the theme and one of the graphics I used... If anyone does see it... Also do u remember what site we used to sell our items from, I may be able to track it down through that. I sold it in wrapcandy store and was a digital download... Did we do PayPal or did we use something else????

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210103-135326_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210103-135326_Chrome.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 30

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@rozietozie I don't have the files, sorry I am unable to help with it. Hopefully someone will remember it from the screenshot you added. To the best of my recollection, the site we used to sell was directly through Ryan and WrapCandy, and I don't believe any of that is still around.

However you can message Ryan on facebook and he can tell you if any of it is still available.

Welcome back to all of our WrapCandy "family", it's great to see you here once again. :D

Last edited:

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Like so many others, I too still use my wrapcandy software. It has been a lifeline for so many years and it is lovely being able to get back on the forum. Who knows where and when this pandemic will end but it does give us a chance to recapture some of those lost moments. Thank you to everyone who has shared in the past and present. You made it so worthwhile. And @ryansaw it is nice to see you on here too.

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Sooooo happy to see the forum back!!! Been with Wrapcandy since 2010. Glad to see people again from the forum. :love:🥰
Welcome back
Like so many others, I too still use my wrapcandy software. It has been a lifeline for so many years and it is lovely being able to get back on the forum. Who knows where and when this pandemic will end but it does give us a chance to recapture some of those lost moments. Thank you to everyone who has shared in the past and present. You made it so worthwhile. And @ryansaw it is nice to see you on here too.
Welcome back

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
It has been years since I was able to access Wrap Candy. I lost the program when i got a new computer. I will try to get back the program back up and running again. .
Welcome back

rcvoshell

tristis
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
***Update*** - Appears that my Elite Lifetime status isn't being shown. Is there a way to fix that? Also, can I rename "rcvoshell" to "tristis?" I've pored through the account preferences and can't find anywhere to do that. Thanks

Hi, tristis here. It's been a while. With the previous version of WC, I was experiencing an anomaly of some kind where clip art would get blurry if I tried to resize it. So I have been using Microsoft Publisher for wrappers for a long time. (I just do this for friends and family - not profit)

Then I saw the WC post on Facebook and thought I'd give it a try again. It appears the fuzzy resizing problem has been fixed with the 7.4 version, so I'm thankful for that. I'm supposed to be an elite lifetime member so we'll see how the forum displays my status.

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@sweetbeth in the upper right where your name is listed click on your name. Then on the left click on 'preferences'. There is where the time zone is listed for you to change. :)