Hi everyone I've been gone a long time,

joannd

Wrapcandy Pro
I don't make candy wrappers anymore but I have still been using the program to make mostly labels and tags.
I love the program's feature that I can design one and then it automatically prints a whole page that I then cut out or punch out. Comes in very handy.
I decided to upgrade the program on my computer so came back to the site and popped in on the forum. Glad to see some familiar names!

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
What a nice surprise to see your name. This forum is so much more than wrapping, especially in this Covid world.
I hope we can maybe get this forum back to what it was like in the the good old days. I think we all need that kind of place right now:)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
jenel April 2024 ROUND-UP ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! OPEN FOR EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE! "Round - Up" 11
jenel February 2024 ROUND-UP ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! OPEN TO EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE! "Round - Up" 24
jenel January 2024 Round Up ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! OPEN TO EVERYONE! "Round - Up" 47
jenel December 2023 ~ OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 10
jenel November 2023 ~ OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 4
jenel September 2023 ~ OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's see whatcha got! "Round - Up" 10
jenel August 2023 ~OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's see whatch got! "Round - Up" 10
jenel Terms For Downloading and Uploading On The Forum~Must Read~Everyone SHALL comment that they have read these, a "like" or "love" will not do. Terms Of The Forum 25
jenel July 2023 ~ OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's see whatcha got! "Round - Up" 5
jenel June 2023 ~ OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's see whatcha got! "Round - Up" 17
jenel May 2023 ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 11
wishfulthinker Happy Easter Everyone Friends Board, Off topic, & Prayer Requests 4
jenel April 2023 ~ Open to EVERYONE~ Let's See Whatcha Got "Round - Up" 7
wishfulthinker Where is everyone - We need You - Wrapcandy Needs YOU General Questions and Answers 51
jenel March 2023 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's See Whatcha Got "Round - Up" 6
jenel February 2023 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's See Whatcha Got "Round - Up" 9
jenel January 2023 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's See Whatch Got "Round - Up" 25
jenel December 2022 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's See Whatch Got "Round - Up" 21
jenel November 2022 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's see Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 22
jenel October 2022 ~ Open to EVERYONE! Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 8
jenel September 2022 ~ Open to EVERYONE ! Let's See What You Can Do! "Round - Up" 18
jenel August 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 2
jenel July 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 7
jenel June 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 17
jenel May 2022 ~ Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 11
jenel April 2022 ~ Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 4
jenel March 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 14
jenel February 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 9
jenel January 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatch Got! "Round - Up" 22
jenel December 2021 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 5
jenel September 2021~ Open to Everyone ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 20
wishfulthinker Where is Everyone? General Questions and Answers 7
jenel August Theme 2021 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 15
P Hello everyone, glad WrapCandy is back up! Meet and Greet 7
makana22 How Long Has It Been? Friends Board, Off topic, & Prayer Requests 9
D I've been away a few years. Meet and Greet 6
ShellyC-Krafty368 Been away but Starting Again Meet and Greet 11
M its been a few years Wrapcandy Support Forum 5
S I've Been Away But Lately I'm Feeling the Urge to Get Back Into Candy Wrapping and Decorating Cans Meet and Greet 3
latitude haven't been around much Friends Board, Off topic, & Prayer Requests 11
B New things since we've all been gone, Show and Tell ~ Your Finished Completed Creations 6
chocolatetrufle Girls Gone Wild ISO ~ In Search Of What Members Can Help You Find 14