50 SOE Candy Wrapper Backgrounds from Tami Matta

ryansaw

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
babyblue1.jpg babygirl1.jpg babymint.jpg babystripesdk.jpg blue_mulberry.jpg bluecheck_border.jpg bluecountry.jpg bluecountry_border.jpg bluedaisy_border.jpg bluedaisys.jpg blueging_border.jpg bluegingham.jpg bluelines.jpg bluestars.jpg bluestars_border.jpg bluewhite_border.jpg bluewhitedots.jpg bluewhiteplaid.jpg coloredballs.jpg coloredballs_border.jpg daisybees.jpg dkbluegingham.jpg dkpink_gingham.jpg flowerblue_border.jpg flowerpink_border.jpg fushiadaisy_border.jpg fushiadaisys.jpg goldcheck_border.jpg goldcountry.jpg goldcountry_border.jpg golddaisy_border.jpg golddaisys.jpg green_gingham.jpg greencheck_border.jpg greencountry.jpg greencountry_border.jpg greenging_border.jpg hearts.jpg hotpinkdots.jpg hotpinkdots_border.jpg lav_mulberry.jpg lavdaisy_border.jpg lavdaisys.jpg lavdots.jpg lavdots_border.jpg limedots.jpg limedots_border.jpg love_honor_etc.jpg mauve_mulberry.jpg mintdaisy_border.jpg

lisaluv

Wrapcandy Pro
Hi how do you save these? as a crw file? please help what file folder do youu add these too, and can you save them as a crw ? I was so good at this years ago, I forgot how to it..

ryansaw

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@lisaluv There is a link at the bottom of the first post that reads "Download attachments" Click on that to download all the backgrounds into a zip file
Unzip (right click the zip file and extract) them and then you will be able to insert them into your design. Right click >> Add image)

You may like this tutorial because it goes over a lot of the basics of Wrapcandy and it should refresh your memeory. :

jlynno26

Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
oh thank you so much for these as i lost everything i had gathered for a few years, had two brain surgeries and just came back to wrapcandy i'm so excitedto be back but sure looks like several changes. I gotta lot to learn again....Thank you so much though

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Welcome back @jlynno26 - hope you are on the mend now, sounds like you have had a rough time of it.
@jenel has been resharing lots of older shares so you may be able to add a few to your files. Enjoy the forum and the software

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
@jlynno26, it's great to see you here back *home*. It won't take long for you to be a pro at navigation here once again, just take your time so you don't overwhelm yourself. :)