Anyone seen this?

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I got to thinking about this. How can they resell copyrighted images like Disney?

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I went ahead and purchased it to check it out I have seen a lot of the things in there from My Fiesta with a lot of Spanish on the products that they have edited and put English on top. (Very poor editing at that if I can edit and remove what they have covered up.) At least 90% of what is there are licensed images here in the US and cannot be shared or sold, Especially Disney, Marvel, Paw Patrol, and Nickelodeon, and the sellers will open themselves to lawsuits for copyright infringement.

I would say purchase it and use it at your own risk. As for me, I will not use any of it as I feel it is illegal to do what they are doing. I just hope that I don't get caught up in any lawsuits for purchasing it. Not a good use of $30. You know the old saying....... "if it is too good to be true......."

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I went ahead and purchased it to check it out I have seen a lot of the things in there from My Fiesta with a lot of Spanish on the products that they have edited and put English on top. (Very poor editing at that if I can edit and remove what they have covered up.) At least 90% of what is there are licensed images here in the US and cannot be shared or sold, Especially Disney, Marvel, Paw Patrol, and Nickelodeon, and the sellers will open themselves to lawsuits for copyright infringement.

I would say purchase it and use it at your own risk. As for me, I will not use any of it as I feel it is illegal to do what they are doing. I just hope that I don't get caught up in any lawsuits for purchasing it. Not a good use of $30. You know the old saying....... "if it is too good to be true......."
Agree

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Absolutely agree. If it's too good to be true.... They are seemingly aiming at personal use parties but with the implication they can make a business out of it. Copyright is serious, or can be, if not used correctly.
I would certainly not advertise/sell anything knowingly. Own use should be okay though.