Don't you just love it? ♥ ♥

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Don't you love it when people come onto the forum to look and acknowledge something posted? Even if they don't "snag" it, they let you know it was appreciated by "liking" it and telling you that they saw it. It warms my heart and soul that they do that. Thank you, everyone, for your support of YOUR forum.

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I have been looking at different members names to see when they were last on. Sadly quite a few, come and take a look but make no comments or click like. I wanted so much to see this forum go back to at least some of the way it used to be but without members making their presents known and participating on posts it looks like a ghost forum. This forum was never just about sharing and snagging, it was a place to go to ask questions, vent, get advice, be shoulders to cry on, and just make and be cyber friends. When the crap hit the fan and the forum wasn't available because of Ryan, members were all up in arms. Guess it was just a lot of lip flapping because where are they now?

Okay, I will step down from my soap box

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I agree with everything you said. Stay up there on the soap box....lol

Yes, they were all up in arms and didn't want it to go away, that was one of the main reasons I stepped up and bought in to save it. I now think it was money wasted. Where are they now?

tpags1971

Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hello,

Please don't ever think what you did was a waste of time and money. I have donated and I will more now that things are maybe getting back to normal I also try to contribute, But the biggest thing that helps me is reading all the posts and how helpful you all are. I have learned so much from you all not just about wrappers etc but about how to make money to help support a family, I do not say it enough but

THANK YOU