Extra Nail Files For Sale (updated 3/2/21)

roberta

Staff member
Clearing out my office/craft space & I have some extras of the designs for the nail files. If you would like any they are the normal .40¢ for each set of 2 (+ shipping). Each picture shows how many were originally available for that design but not what is currently available after some sold; so please be sure to check here in this original post & I will keep a current running/active total for you. Please comment with the design number(s) or name(s) & quantity you want; then I will pm you for shipping & payment details.

#23 = 6 sets of 2 available
#24 = 8 sets of 2 available
#26 = 7 sets of 2 available (17 sold)
#31 = 3 sets of 2 available
#32 = 3 sets of 2 available
#34 = 1 sets of 2 available
#34B = 17 sets of 2 available
#38 = 15 sets of 2 available
#42 = 6 sets of 2 available
#45 = 2 sets of 2 available
Black And Red Pattern = 23 sets of 2 available
Darker Flowered = 9 sets of 2 available
Double Sided Black-Red Dots = 0 sets of 2 available (all sold)
Green Bubbles = 3 sets of 2 available
Kitties = 0 sets of 2 available (all sold)
Little Numbers = 0 sets of 2 available (all sold)
Owls = 0 sets of 2 available (all sold)
Pandas = 0 sets of 2 available (all sold)

Attachments

Last edited:

roberta

Staff member
@jenel there are a few folks who have asked me about getting some, so if you have extras that you would like to sell you should take some pics and post them in a thread here in 'advertising' as well. Depending on what patterns and/or colors, I might be interested in some too.

jenel

Queen of Her Own Cupcake World
Staff member
@jenel there are a few folks who have asked me about getting some, so if you have extras that you would like to sell you should take some pics and post them in a thread here in 'advertising' as well. Depending on what patterns and/or colors, I might be interested in some too.
At looking at your pictures I have only 5 patterns that you have, my patterns are different. Most of mine are solid colors as well and they ALL are for sale.

roberta

Staff member
You mentioned having 5 patterns that I have, so if you have other different patterns that you want to sell I would love to see pics whenever you have a chance as I might want to buy some of the different patterns. As well as other folks might want some of them too. :) If you find yourself with even more time to take pics, the solid ones would probably sell for you too (I'm always open to colors I don't have or only have a few of still on-hand, LOL). Always better to have funds in your hands, with the extras out the door out of your way, LOL.