Getting back into the swing of things again - few questions

uniquememories0316

Wrapcandy Pro
Good evening :) I am getting back into the wrap candy world after not being around for quite a few years and to say I am overwhelmed is an understatement lol!! I was wondering if anyone could please guide me in the right direction, I am looking for holiday Hershey mini alphabet wrappers, but anytime I type any words similar in the search bar it says no results found. Is there a certain place I should be looking? Also, did any graphics from the old forum transfer over to this new one or would it be safe to say previous files I had and still have some printed designs, from are no longer available? Thank you in advance for any help and guidance!!

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Welcome *home*, great to have you back with us here on the forum.

I know I posted some of the mini alphabet wrappers and I will come back with the link to those and other Holiday stuff as soon as I can for you. I know there are others that shared them too.

Take a deep breath, grab a drink, sit back and relax. You CAN do this, you got this! It'll take a little bit to get freshened up and caught up, but it will all click once again for you. :)

As for graphics from the old forum transferring over, no they didn't. However Jenel and some others have been re-sharing a great deal from the previous forums, so a lot of it is still around and coming back. :D Anything you have from the previous forums, will still work for you though, so that's a huge plus.

I will go get those links now and be back shortly for you. Again, welcome *home*.

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
OP
U

uniquememories0316

Wrapcandy Pro
Welcome *home*, great to have you back with us here on the forum.

I know I posted some of the mini alphabet wrappers and I will come back with the link to those and other Holiday stuff as soon as I can for you. I know there are others that shared them too.

Take a deep breath, grab a drink, sit back and relax. You CAN do this, you got this! It'll take a little bit to get freshened up and caught up, but it will all click once again for you. :)

As for graphics from the old forum transferring over, no they didn't. However Jenel and some others have been re-sharing a great deal from the previous forums, so a lot of it is still around and coming back. :D Anything you have from the previous forums, will still work for you though, so that's a huge plus.

I will go get those links now and be back shortly for you. Again, welcome *home*.
Thank you so much for the helpful information :) very much appreciated!!!

OP
U

uniquememories0316

Wrapcandy Pro
You are amazing, thank you so very much!! <3