HELP!

jenel

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I am still getting messages from people who are saying that they can't register the program. Has anyone found out anything? I get these messages daily (sometimes up to 5 a day) and today it put me in tears as I can't help these people.

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
It is so strange that some of us aren't having problems with registering on new computers and other are:(:(
I can kinda understand it for new members that just purchased because of the "Ryan":cautious: crap, but not old members
unless they have changed the info in their profile (user name etc.)

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Hugs @jenel, sure wish we could wave a magic wand and fix it all for you and them!

Donna makes a good point.

I'm still trying to fix things when I can, but so much is messed up because of the windows 11 now, as well as the windows 10 updates. It's getting there, but little by little.

OP
jenel

jenel

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I Talked with Ryan and he gave me "permission" to hack wrapcandy with the link to do it but I don't know the first thing about it. I am going to have to find someone local that can show me. I won't give anyone any passwords or login information, we will have to do it together. Hang in there everyone, I am trying

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I Talked with Ryan and he gave me "permission" to hack wrapcandy with the link to do it but I don't know the first thing about it. I am going to have to find someone local that can show me. I won't give anyone any passwords or login information, we will have to do it together. Hang in there everyone, I am trying
Good luck:) You got this:):)
I am assuming Ryan has decided to distance himself from wrapcandy:(