Pricing

sweetbeth

Wrapcandy Pro
I have my old price sheets from when I wrapped years ago, but would any of you mind sharing what things currently go for? (There was a formula that people used before, but I don't remember what it was.)

Thanks,
Beth

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hi Beth @sweetbeth and welcome "home" to the WC forum. :D

I don't remember about the formula so I can't help you out there. To be honest, how much folks get for things depends a lot on the area you live in. For instance some folks can get $2 or more for a wrapped hershey bar, but I'm lucky if I can get $1.50 for one. Some areas things sell really well, others not at all. It's almost 1am here so I'm not thinking straight, but hopefully some others will come on and let you know what they get in prices. I will do my best to remember to come back tomorrow (or should I say later today, LOL) and give some prices for what I do in case that will help you o ut.

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I sell my candy bar wrappers by the each unit with the foil included for $4.95 and they go very well at that price on my website. As Bobbi said it depends on where you live, and what the venue is. I do better at a Christmas Bazaar than at a Flea Market.

Ink is expensive for color intense ones and people know this and I explain that when they question my price. I say that I don't charge for my time and designing services, but I do charge for the ink, paper, and foil They seem to accept that because they buy.

Should you want to know about specific products to price just let us know and we will see what we can do. Maybe others will offer you some suggestions.

OP
S

sweetbeth

Wrapcandy Pro
thanks! I remember I always felt like I was asking a lot for them when I made them before, but like you said, ink is expensive!! And now so are the candy bars....I bought a 6 pack just to get back into the flow for like $1 more than they were even last year......

Beth