News Say Something

makana22

Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. And thank you for being so active in the forum, this is so what we need to try and get back to how it was before:)
I looked at the member count. It is 803 pages of registered user names but less than 20 seem to be active regularly. I remember the forum back in the day. It had monthly roundups, constant new ideas and people sharing their designs and finished products. Those days are foundly remembered and dearly missed. Would love to see a re-surgance of interest in this craft.

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I looked at the member count. It is 803 pages of registered user names but less than 20 seem to be active regularly. I remember the forum back in the day. It had monthly roundups, constant new ideas and people sharing their designs and finished products. Those days are foundly remembered and dearly missed. Would love to see a re-surgance of interest in this craft.
We all would like to see that too, but sadly the members who shared are not with us anymore and we need "new Blood" to replace them. Thank you for sharing your wonderful work.

I would love to get the round-ups back, I tried with the monthly themes and there is no participation from many, and only a good faithful few share.

makana22

Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
We all would like to see that too, but sadly the members who shared are not with us anymore and we need "new Blood" to replace them. Thank you for sharing your wonderful work.

I would love to get the round-ups back, I tried with the monthly themes and there is no participation from many, and only a good faithful few share.
I don't want to over promise and under deliver, but I can be more active with shares and I am thinking about making basic "how to" wrapper design videos to help the new people.