The forum

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I'll get straight to the point: will you make a small donation today to support wrapcandy and help us keep the forum alive?

Wrapcandy is a public benefit company and relies partly on donations to survive.

This last year we gave away completely free downloads as part of our mission to spread generous creativity within our community from our outstanding members.

If you appreciate wrapcandy, we ask at this time of year that you please consider supporting your forum. Can you give $5 or $10 or $50 or any amount this year?

Donations are a vital supplement to our business income, and we put 100% of donated funds back into our community by paying to keep the forum alive and paying for the required updates and added features.

If we can reach 50 donations by the end of the month we will have enough to keep it alive for 6 months. Thank you so very much.

https://wrapcandy.com/art/signup/iql3a0Adv donation link, you can use PayPal or Stripe.

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
I will as soon as I can which should be next week. Unfortunately we just had to fork out in the 4 digits to cover dealing with hubbies surgeries because the insurance doesn't cover it all and they had to have it up front. :(

But I definitely will as soon as possible! Hopefully others can as well, as I know every little bit adds up and helps! Thanks in advance folks, for helping to keep our *family* forum up and running for US.

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the donation. I will never post your name unless I have your permission, however, you know who you are ♥ ♥ ♥

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Thank you for the donation..... it sincerely helps keep the forum going ♥ ♥

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I just paid for 2 years for everything forum-related. Unless I die, (LOL) there should not be any further interruptions.

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Thank you @jenel. Hopefully we shouldn't experience any/many hiccups now other than the occasional windows update problems which hopefully Ryan will sort out as they occur!