We are back up?

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Ana I have missed you too!!!!! When Ryan started it back up, I posted the link on our facebook group; but I didn't catch who all is a member and who isn't. I also sent out an email to several folks I had emails for, but many of those emails came back as undelivered. Therefore I'm thinking that the dang thing didn't even go out <sigh>. I tried to invite, but the universe is against me lately. So glad you are "home" now. :D

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I'm the same, Ana. Been gone for about 8 years and saw Ryan had this running. But, not like it used to be, sad to say. But the door is open and perhaps more will stop in.

The only way the door will stay open is if everyone that realizes that it is up and running again, keep coming on and interacting. People complained bitterly when it went away and when it came back a lot of people only wanted to come on and snag, so sadly there wasn't much participation or interaction on posts (or thank yous for those that did share). They say "you can never go back" and I doubt that the WC forum will ever go back to the way it was in the beginning, but we can give it a good try. With the way the world is right now, it would be nice to have a place to go to just to connect with our WC cyber friends.
BTW.......8 years????? Can't be. Seriously??:)

nksiefert

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
I don't do Facebook. But those of you that do, spread the word in that way. Maybe we will see more faces pop in. Nothing can ever always remain the same. Time changes. Life changes. Job demands change. Commitments change.

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I do Facebook and have a group I put together quite a while back when the forum went down, so we could stay in touch with each other. I put the word/link out when the forum came back up, and have mentioned it on my personal page too for those who aren't members of the group. I thank you for the reminder, as I need to do both of those again. :)

Live changes indeed! In so many ways.