WrapCandy Holidays

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Thank you Christine, and Paula. Oh how I miss her, I sure wish we could find out what happened with her.

anamaron

Lifetime Elite
Hi guys!! Popped in and saw this... very creative Christine...I admire your tenacity!!! Thank you!!

I've been going through some personal heartaches...nothing to do with my husband, but my grown children and it's brought me to my knees in sadness, that's why I've been MIA for almost a year. Things haven't been resolved, but I'm just getting a bit better and felt the need to get back to you guys. Maybe a bit of designing will be good for my soul :)

I miss Paula too..anyone know what happened? She encouraged me all the time to design and to be fearless. We once all joked on WC forum about visiting her and doing a road trip because she made some delicious baking and it would be nice for all of us or as many of us who could to get together! I'm very sad we haven't heard back from her. I loved her designs!

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Welcome back @anamaron . Sorry that you have gone through some rough times. Here are some healing prayers going out to you.

anamaron

Lifetime Elite
Welcome back @anamaron . Sorry that you have gone through some rough times. Here are some healing prayers going out to you.
oh my gosh, Jenel...how are you?? You just got me teary!!!! You guys continue to be amazing.. Yes, very hard times. Thank you , thank you for the prayers...keep us in your prayers!! It's been super painful. I've had no energy to communicate with anyone. This is a huge step for me to even mention it. I would love to get back to design to keep my mind busy!! Thank you again!!!

OP
Christine

Christine

Chris
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Hi guys!! Popped in and saw this... very creative Christine...I admire your tenacity!!! Thank you!!

I've been going through some personal heartaches...nothing to do with my husband, but my grown children and it's brought me to my knees in sadness, that's why I've been MIA for almost a year. Things haven't been resolved, but I'm just getting a bit better and felt the need to get back to you guys. Maybe a bit of designing will be good for my soul :)

I miss Paula too..anyone know what happened? She encouraged me all the time to design and to be fearless. We once all joked on WC forum about visiting her and doing a road trip because she made some delicious baking and it would be nice for all of us or as many of us who could to get together! I'm very sad we haven't heard back from her. I loved her designs!

Missed you Ana - you were a good one.