New profile posts

I can't get my app to work. Can you Help? Can I delete and reinstall it? Help Please
jenel
jenel
Answered your private message
Its the end of 2023 and I lost my way with distractions and I am ready to return to the world of creative crafting and many smiles. Starting with a Candybar from Santa this season.
I would like to see your bouquets I am so interested in making candy bouquets. Can you tell me where I can see them do you have a facebook page or you can email me at [email protected]
skooter
skooter
Hi! I have some posted on my Facebook page, the Krafty Kitten. I used to have a Candy Bouquet franchise but they went out of business. I still make mine the original way, but use fun size candy bars. Let me know if you have questions!!
Hi Donna! Did you see the question I posted? Maybe I didn't send it correctly. Janel said to contact you so I wrote you a WrapCandy post. :)
I bought and used Wrapcandy program years ago and some recently. My question is I would like to be more involved now that I purchased a new laptop (Mac book Air) but how do I download the program to it and Update to it. My previous laptop was an HP.
jenel
jenel
Wrapcandy is not compatible with MAC. To use it with a MAC you have to download a program called Boot Camp" to run Windows programs on a MAC
Jenel, Thanks for the quick reply! I am sorry but I do Not know how to get you a picture. What I am refering to is the opening screen when you open the wrap candy program. Any chance you could e-mail me and answer my questions that way, I know how to attach files there or is there a YouTube video on how to use the program?
jenel
jenel
When you right-click on an image, a menu comes up and you can hit delete from that menu.
jenel
jenel
It would be better if you asked these questions on the forum as others can help also. My husband had a heart attack and I will be off and on line.
My wife is the one that uses the program I am her husband of 56+ years and am trying to help her learn the program. Is there a way to delete a project form the "Welcome to Wrapcandy " list, If so how do you do it? I have never used this conversation program so not even sure I will be able to find your reply, but I will do my best. Thanks!
jenel
jenel
I am not sure what you mean by "project form Welcome to Wrapcandy"". Can you send me a screenshot here in this message so I know what you mean?
Are you the new owner? Can you please help me to get back in? I purchased the Lifetime Pro Elite Membership several years ago. I recently retired and would love to start using this program again. Can you please help me? Thank you so much! Blessings, Carol
jenel
jenel
I sent a reply to your request on the Help desk yesterday
M
mlrobles69
Sorry, How do I find your reply?
Hi Paula, Can you please help me get permission to do things again? I've been a member for many years and I recently retired so I can start playing with this program again. I've always loved it but didn't have enough time to do much. I purchased the Pro Lifetime Elite user membership several years ago. Will you please help me get back in? Thank you so much sweet lady!
Is there a video on how to wrap suckers? I see the template but not sure who to wrap them.
C
csmith859
sorry meant to say "how" to wrap them.
jenel
jenel
I asked in the forum for you, I don't have one
C
csmith859
Thank you. Looks like I would have to print two labels and glue together with an insert in the middle. I'll do some trial and error! :)
Hello Nikki!
Thanks again for the Hershey wrap baby faces you posted for me BUT I think there may be one more little baby hiding from us. ha Could you see if you have a little Asian baby face (no pacifier)? Perhaps just the boy and I'll put a ribbon on his head for the girl version. I know there's one out there from when I made them for customers a long time ago. Appreciate your help, Nikki!! Thank you!
N
nikki123
I will look tomorrow and let you know.
Hi Paula, I have been a member since 2005. I used to post a lot back in the day...I must be doing something wrong though....I recently logged back in but I can't download anything from the forum. In my member profile its showing 0's for posts made. I've made hundreds in the past. my profile is kac313. Can you tell me how I can get back into the loop. thanks so much.
jenel
jenel
Paula is no longer with us and we miss her so much.
Hi Roxy, I have been a member since 2005. I used to post a lot back in the day...I must be doing something wrong though....I recently logged back in but I can't download anything from the forum. In my member profile its showing 0's for posts made. I've made hundreds in the past. my profile is kac313. Can you tell me how I can get back into the loop. thanks so much.
Hi Roberta....I too have been a member since 2005. I used to post a lot back in the day...I must be doing something wrong though....I recently logged back in but I can't download anything from the forum. In my member profile its showing 0's for posts made. I've made hundreds in the past. my profile is kac313. Can you tell me how I can get back into the loop. thanks so much.
M
mlrobles69
Hi Roberta, Can you get (or tell me where to purchase) 3x3 resealable cello bags?
i am having a little trouble, i was gifted a new pc windows 11 but i can't seem to remove the wrapcandy software out of Beta. please help