Newbie Forum

If you are New to Wrapcandy, this is the place to be! Full of great information.

1. Sub-Forums

Meet and Greet

NEW! Meet and Greet. Let us know you're here!
    Discussions:
    Discussions
    Latest: Jumping back in dasdesigns, Mar 18, 2017 at 3:54 PM
  2. Sub-Forums

Help with Forum or Sub Forums

Post your problems or tips getting around the forum or Arcade
    Discussions:
    Discussions
  3. Graphics Programs Support

Discussions:
    Discussions
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. gaylex

Gift tags

Sorry to hear, there are many options in wrapcandy and the above link will surely help you.
    Sorry to hear, there are many options in wrapcandy and the above link will surely help you.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. kirsten

Help.... can't find my download purchases

Thanks for helping out ladies. Glad you are now sorted Kirsten

Thread Images

Your-welcome-colorful-flashing-hearts-divider.gif
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. nashsartwork

Nugget tray

Thanks for helping Danita and Paula!

Thread Images

4 nugget tray-danita21.png-2.1x3.9.png thanks_for_helping_out.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. emh718

Cupcake topper help

Great info - I didn't know this. Thanks Paula.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. kirsten

Newbie but not a newbie - have a question

Thanks for trying Paula. Personally not used the programme .... so can't help, sorry. Hope you get sorted Kristen :)
    Thanks for trying Paula. Personally not used the programme .... so can't help, sorry. Hope you get sorted Kristen :)

Thread Images

upload_2016-9-11_20-47-44.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. emh718

Foil pan question

Thank you for helping and caring, Paula! :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. tpags1971

Nail file match book and holder

Thank you so much I am going out school Supply shopping g tomorrow with my 8 year old and I am doing wrapping supplies for this 45 year...
    Thank you so much I am going out school Supply shopping g tomorrow with my 8 year old and I am doing wrapping supplies for this 45 year old lol. Thank you again sooo much appreciated Xoxox
    Thank you so much I am going out school Supply shopping g tomorrow with my 8 year old and I am doing wrapping supplies for this 45 year old lol. Thank you again sooo much appreciated Xoxox
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. jitters344

Wrap candy pro mega package installation

Mine show up in the wrapcandy program on C drive. Click on wrapcandy and it should show data and clipart? But we have sent a request...
    Mine show up in the wrapcandy program on C drive. Click on wrapcandy and it should show data and clipart? But we have sent a request for @ryansaw to let us know....
    Mine show up in the wrapcandy program on C drive. Click on wrapcandy and it should show data and clipart? But we have sent a request for @ryansaw to let us know....
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. karenw215

Getting caught up

Hi Everyone, Its been a long while since I was on here. I am finally getting back into the groove of things after a long break. I got a...
    Hi Everyone, Its been a long while since I was on here. I am finally getting back into the groove of things after a long break. I got a new computer and I had the 7.1 and it said I had to download the 7.3 so I did that. Wow everything has changed .. I am trying to look at some old posts and...
    Hi Everyone, Its been a long while since I was on here. I am finally getting back into the groove of things after a long break. I got a new computer and I had the 7.1 and it said I had to download the 7.3 so I did that. Wow everything has...
    Hi Everyone, Its been a long while since I was on here. I am finally getting back into the groove of things after a long break. I got a new computer and I had the 7.1 and it said I had to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. sewnso

Help with installing 7.4

Paula to the rescue again, love Paula!
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. stitcherylane

Elite forum signup

Thanks for helping Roxy!
    Thanks for helping Roxy!
    Thanks for helping Roxy!
    Thanks for helping Roxy!
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. tpags1971

Invitation templetes please

Thanks for helping Paula!
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Bizygrandma

Open How to save shares with windows 10

Thanks for helping ladies!
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. kjohnston

Printing question

Thank you for your help!
    Thank you for your help!
    Thank you for your help!
    Thank you for your help!
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. sara619

Tent Cards

I am looking for a blank template for tent cards to put on guests table at a wedding. I am thinking about the size of an index card....
    I am looking for a blank template for tent cards to put on guests table at a wedding. I am thinking about the size of an index card. that can be folded and set at the tables with a message on it from the bride and groom. Anyone have any ideas. thanks in advance.
    I am looking for a blank template for tent cards to put on guests table at a wedding. I am thinking about the size of an index card. that can be folded and set at the tables with a message on it from the bride and groom. Anyone have any ideas. ...
    I am looking for a blank template for tent cards to put on guests table at a wedding. I am thinking about the size of an index card. that can be folded and set at the tables with a message on it...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. sammy

Staff

did you get my reply to the message you sent me?
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. sammy

Software Help

Hi Sammy, not sure but if you go onto Home (above) then select membership it does have an option for full year purchase. Although you...
    Hi Sammy, not sure but if you go onto Home (above) then select membership it does have an option for full year purchase. Although you don't have a 'paypal' account you can still use your card for payment. It is also really easy to set up a Paypal account which is safe and a secure method to use...
    Hi Sammy, not sure but if you go onto Home (above) then select membership it does have an option for full year purchase. Although you don't have a 'paypal' account you can still use your card for payment. It is also really easy to set up a Paypal...
    Hi Sammy, not sure but if you go onto Home (above) then select membership it does have an option for full year purchase. Although you don't have a 'paypal' account you can still use your card for...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. tbbender

Closed Received Email About Major Changes

Of course you do! What.......................:eek:
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. sara619

Help, Need Post It Note Blank Template

Good suggestion Not necessarily for 'dummies, of course' but very USEFUL for information we might need. ;)
    Good suggestion Not necessarily for 'dummies, of course' but very USEFUL for information we might need. ;)

Thread Images

post it note pocket pakblank template_8.2 x 3.2_pkw.png post it note pocket pak_placement guide_8.2 x 3.2.png post it note pocket pak_placement guide_8.2 x 3.2.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. littlehunters

How To Personalised Pens - Easy When You Know How!

I recently had an order for 50 pens. I found that taping the paper onto a straw caused a real struggle getting everything inside the...
    I recently had an order for 50 pens. I found that taping the paper onto a straw caused a real struggle getting everything inside the pen. I had to really force the straw into the pen. A much easier option was just rolling the paper around a bamboo skewer. Once I had a small roll, I just...
    I recently had an order for 50 pens. I found that taping the paper onto a straw caused a real struggle getting everything inside the pen. I had to really force the straw into the pen. A much easier option was just rolling the paper around a...
    I recently had an order for 50 pens. I found that taping the paper onto a straw caused a real struggle getting everything inside the pen. I had to really force the straw into the pen. A much...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

Recently Active Users

• brandy
  • mialucia
  • kleynblum
  • maxluv
  • dusia
  • jilliebean
  • jimbo
  • tlsikora