Featured Fun Thread 2017 halloween - fall - thanksgiving fun thread

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by paulakw, Aug 18, 2017.

1. csteele Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Registered Member

Thank you so much everyone

2. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

Lovely to see the thread has been added to. Thank you to Paula, Karen Photo, Ana, Dusia, and Mary Ann for all the additions.
    Love the cute shares, and the 'pick off leaves' and an unscary big bad wolf with his mrs! Love them all though.
    Thank you everyone.

3. jilliebean Member since 2005 Elite Plus

A lady asked me if I would make some Halloween wrappers for a small party that she was having for adult friends. She didn't want anything Halloweenie; more maturish. This is what she decided on. Hope someone can find some use for them, I haven't shared in so long but forgive me as I haven't been designing. My mojo and I have been in a struggling match for awhile. .If I can keep myself going I will share more as soon as I can dollar tree 6 x 8 foil pan lid label_vertical 2_print at 6.1 x 8.6.png_2017 halloween - fall - thanksgiving fun thread_jilliebean dollar tree 6 x 8 foil pan lid label_vertical_print at 6.1 x 8.6.png_2017 halloween - fall - thanksgiving fun thread_jilliebean dollar tree round foil pan lid label 2_7.1 x 7.1.png_2017 halloween - fall - thanksgiving fun thread_jilliebean dollar tree round foil pan lid label_7.1 x 7.1.png_2017 halloween - fall - thanksgiving fun thread_jilliebean dollar tree 6 x 8 foil pan lid label 2_print at 8.6 x 6.1.png_2017 halloween - fall - thanksgiving fun thread_jilliebean dollar tree 6 x 8 foil pan lid label_print at 8.6 x 6.1.png_2017 halloween - fall - thanksgiving fun thread_jilliebean

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 9
    • List
  4. jilliebean Member since 2005 Elite Plus

Hershey MiniBars & Tray Happy Halloween Hershey MINIBAR 2.png_2017 halloween - fall - thanksgiving fun thread_jilliebean Happy Halloween Hershey MINIBAR 3.png_2017 halloween - fall - thanksgiving fun thread_jilliebean Happy Halloween Hershey MiniBar.png_2017 halloween - fall - thanksgiving fun thread_jilliebean Happy Halloween Hershey MINIBAR TRAY.png_2017 halloween - fall - thanksgiving fun thread_jilliebean

• List
  5. jilliebean Member since 2005 Elite Plus

Pint Jar Set Jar Lid 2.4x2.4.png_2017 halloween - fall - thanksgiving fun thread_jilliebean Pint Jar Wrap - Back 2.png_2017 halloween - fall - thanksgiving fun thread_jilliebean Pint Jar Wrap 2 - 5.8x2.4.png_2017 halloween - fall - thanksgiving fun thread_jilliebean Pint Jar Wrap-Front.png_2017 halloween - fall - thanksgiving fun thread_jilliebean Happy Halloween TAG 1.png_2017 halloween - fall - thanksgiving fun thread_jilliebean Happy Halloween TAG 2.png_2017 halloween - fall - thanksgiving fun thread_jilliebean

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 10
    • List
  6. jilliebean Member since 2005 Elite Plus

Paula Help...Why is everything so big? I guess I don't remember how to post anymore! I will post everything else after I find out how to make them smaller on here.

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  7. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

nice set Karen...thank you for sharing with us.

click on upload a file
    then when you locate the file on your computer just click on the image and then click on "open" that uploads it to the forum...when it gives you the option for thumbnail or full size image...just ignore it and don't click either one...
    when you get all the pieces uploaded that you have to share...then post your reply

that "thumbnail/fullsize image option" just confuses everyone ...and doesn't really work properly (in my opinion)
    but the above explanation is how I post my shares .... if you have any further problems...just let me know

thanks again for joining in and sharing with us...always love your work !

and don't worry about how they posted above...that is fine too ...just too many options for us to do things on this forumo_O ...but don't feel like you need to re-do it !

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  8. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Great share Karen, thank you

9. jilliebean Member since 2005 Elite Plus

Gable Box

Attached Files:

• List
  10. jilliebean Member since 2005 Elite Plus

I forgot to add the Bag Topper for the Minibars & Tray. It fits the Pretzel Bags that you can find in the Wilton party supply aisle in Walmart. Now I am rusty so don't beat me up too bad!

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 6
    • List
  11. jilliebean Member since 2005 Elite Plus

I don't remember if I shared this last year but oh well if I did I am doing it again.

Recipe Book-Cards & Instructions

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 11
    • List
  12. jilliebean Member since 2005 Elite Plus

Gallon Paint Can Set

Attached Files:

• List
  13. jilliebean Member since 2005 Elite Plus

Pint Jar Set & Hershey Kisses

Attached Files:

• List
  14. jilliebean Member since 2005 Elite Plus

Everything Else...

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 12
    • List
  15. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Terrific sets Karen, thank you for sharing them with us:)

16. chocolatetrufle 2017 Reunion Day Pass Team Permissions Registered Member

thank you just lovely

17. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

love all the additions Karen...thanks much...love both sets!!

18. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

Well @jilliebean you have surpassed and exceeded yourself .... Thank you for your shares, they are awesome and so many...... I am glad you are feeling more like yourself and getting your mo and jo working together again. Nice to see you too. Thank you :)
    p.s. love the maturish share! It is just that. :)

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  19. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

I am have been having a problem getting on the forum, probably Google Chrome acting up.
    Anyway I am going to be away for a while and don't know if my internet will play nice so I thought that while I
    got on, I would add a share.
    Again, sorry that it is an ink eater.
    The graphic is from Barry's place and the rest is me. I am adding the background & text in case anyone wants to
    make their own pieces.

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 10
    • List
  20. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Thank you Karen for the additions love them.

21. roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thanks for all the sharing. :)

22. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

nice addition latitude, very unique set....and it isn't a horrible ink eater .... works for me ...thank you for adding to the thread...

23. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

24. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Just a background. Lately my shares have all been quite dark. Maybe all the things going on in the
    world right now are affecting me.
    Sooo, I'm off to try and create something lighter in mood lol:)

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 7
    • List
  25. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Thank you for the additions Latitude, and I love the Halloween background.