Featured Elite Members 2018 calendar pages - added a vet calendar

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by latitude, Nov 19, 2017.

1. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

I have a friend, that the beach is her greatest pleasure. I make calendars every year but so far hers is the only one I have finished. I don't know if anyone else has a need for a beach themed calendar, but thought I would share it.
    I am adding the CWRs (zip file) for this one as well as the blank CWRs (zip file) in case you want to color the holidays and add your own pictures and text. Also adding the PNGs (zip file).
    I shared a couple of calendars last year with assembly and printing instructions so I am adding the instructions (zip file) I posted then.
    If something is not right, let me know. I seem to be doing everything in a hurry right now.
    "95 year old Dad still living on his own but needs a lot of my time".

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 10
    • List
  2. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

nice calendar addition latitude ...thank you for sharing !

hope to fund a bit of time this week to make up a couple to share...time has not been my friend this weekend and the first couple days of my week aren't looking very promising either :oops: ...but it'll come! :rolleyes:;):)

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  3. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Thank you Latitude...for taking time to do this for us.

4. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Elite Plus

We have a friend who goes to Gulf Shores Alabama every Nov till March and she loves the beach scene this will be perfect.
    Thanks so much for creating and sharing.

5. shelleyo Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Elite Registered Member

Thank you for sharing very beautiful

6. grammy Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

Thanks for sharing, so cute

7. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

This is beautiful!!! Thank you!! I'm from Costa Rica and grew up in Huntington Beach, CA...so I KNOW beach!! My family still lives in HB and I would love to make these for my nieces who live there!! Thank you.

8. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Wrap Candy needs an AWESOME button! Thank you for the wonderful share

• List
  9. nannaof2queens Elite Plus Elite Member Registered Member

Thank you for the beautiful calendar!!!

10. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

This is gorgeous! Thank you for taking the time to create and share this as well as provide the instructions as well! I have not made one of these but it's on the list.

11. maxluv Staff Elite Plus

Thank you and thanks for the assembly instructions..i have another one that you did but i don't think i ever did it, but going to try this one.

12. shelleyo Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Elite Registered Member

Thank you so much for sharing its absolutely beautiful. I have never made this before so the instructions will be used which I appreciate. Thanks for taking the time to create and share. 8)

13. audrey220 Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Registered Member

Thanks you so much for sharing this. It is awesome. I make calendars every year, thanks to you.

• List
  14. OP
    OP
    latitude
    Contact

latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

This is one for my Veterinarian. If you use this one it is for personal use only unless you use a different graphic.
    I have added the CWRs in a zip file so you can change the graphic, color the holidays etc.

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 4
    • List
  15. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

thanks for another great calendar !

16. audrey220 Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Registered Member

Thanks for the Vet. calendar. This will be Dr. Sue's present from our fur baby.

17. karenphoto Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thanks for the nice calendar.

18. smjackson2 Blessed Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

These are great ~ thank ypu!

19. jilliebean Member since 2005 Elite Plus

Nice calendars Latitude! Will have to print out the beach one quickly; it just turned cold here and I miss the warm weather already. Maybe if I can see the beach it will make me feel warm.