Elite Members Aloha

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by jenel, Jun 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Ink savor

Cupcake wrapper & topper. I cut the toppers out.... the stamen was kind of hard....lol

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 8
    • List
  2. OP
    OP
    jenel
    Contact

jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Bag Topper 4 X 4

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 7
    • List
  3. OP
    OP
    jenel
    Contact

jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Cupcake box and insert

Attached Files:

• List
  4. OP
    OP
    jenel
    Contact

Gable box

Attached Files:

• List
  5. OP
    OP
    jenel
    Contact

Wow 5 people like this set enough to download it, but not 1 thank you. Sad. I am done sharing.

6. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

pretty colors, and fun set , makes me wish I had an event to use it for :)
    thank you for sharing!

5 people have viewed it or 5 people downloaded it??
    at any rate....if you enjoy creating and sharing...don't let the actions o(or non-action) of others dictate what you enjoy
    I do share your frustration Jenel and understand how you feel about it !

I have not been able to access the forum since last Thursday ....so am just glad to be able to be back on here again...hate to have you quit sharing....we really need all the kindness and generosity of others to help the forum continue to grow and flourish.....and I know your design/shares are popular with many forum members ...sorry it has moved you to the point of not wanting to participate any more.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  7. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Jenel, it is such a cheerful set, I love it.
    I was probably one of the 5 that "viewed" it this morning. I was away and as always when I am away I have very limited data and sometimes limited electricity.
    I come home and do my downloads and thank yous then. Like Paula said, 5 people may have viewed it but not downloaded it and may plan on returning
    to do so later. Again, like Paula said, it would be a real shame if you stopped sharing. I love your shares. The group that does appreciate them and say so
    may be small, but they are a very important part of this forum and we shouldn't punish them.
    Breath in, breath out, repeat. Okay, have you changed your mind?:)

8. OP
    OP
    jenel
    Contact

I presume when you click on "download tracker" that is what it means right? It says "Who downloaded this attachment". If I am wrong then I apologize

Attached Files:

9. karenphoto Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thanks for the bright and pretty set.

10. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Elite Plus

I too apologize as I thought I had already commented on it saying that I had been to 3 of the Hawaiian Islands and love Hawaii.
    It is a beautiful set and thanks so much for sharing.

11. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

as I mentioned, I understand your frustration all too well...it is disheartening to create and share something that helps others and then have people snag and not comment or post a thank you...while it isn't mandatory...is still feels bad when people don't take time to comment. :oops:

....the reason I question if that download tracker is accurate is because at the time I posted my comments earlier, it showed that only 4 people had viewed this thread....one of the members avatars posted as viewing this thread...was you, and one was me ...... leaving only 2 others that had viewed it ...so I don't understand how 5 could have downloaded it .... and I know on the old forum it was not accurate...but I don't really know much about it ....I guess I just hate to see you stop sharing and turn into one of the many that don't share, but still log on here to snag what others share....but you have to do what is right for you, and I understand your reasoning behind it !!

12. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thank you Jenel for your share! Trust me, I feel like that many times. So many times, I think my share is soo darn cute, and I only get 5-6 Thank yous. It hurts and makes you want to harden your heart and just quit. I keep going bc Paula does... Can you imagine how she feels? And has told us all how much it hurts, yet she continues. I see all these "names/faces" at the Reunion page and wonder "Where are they? Who are they?? Why aren't they chipping in w/designs or with Thank yous?" I'm blown away that there are TRULY more than 8 of us out there! Anyway cute share and thank you!

13. nashsartwork Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

These are great Jenel! Thank you for sharing your talents!

14. OP
    OP
    jenel
    Contact

hate to see you stop sharing and turn into one of the many that don't share, but still log on here to snag what others share. That says it all in a nut shell doesn't it? Rest assured, if I don't share I won't snag either. It is only fair, and it is my opinion only, if you snag you should share. Anyone can share something. We all have all the templates at our disposal thanks to you Paula, by putting them all in one thread. All it takes is to download a template and put a background and graphic on it.

I know people have said that they feel that they cannot do as good as others..... so what..... we all had to start and after going through the old forum on the reunion, I saw some that share now who shared years ago and they have improved and matured so much in their designing. It takes time and you can only improve by doing and not snagging others and put on your websites to sell.

I will be gone for a while as I am having heart surgery and maybe when I am recovered I will feel different. I will miss you. Until then.......

15. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

I will be gone for a while as I am having heart surgery

My thoughts and prayers will be with you for a speedy recovery:)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  16. OP
    OP
    jenel
    Contact

Thank you

17. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

Will be thinking of you ~ Sending prayers your way!

18. roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

I didn't download, but thank you for sharing for those who did.

Positive thoughts and prayers heading your way that everything will go well.

19. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Thank you for the share

20. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Paula is right. The download tracker doesn't seem to work. I went to a few posts that I know that I just viewed & commented on, but
    didn't download, and it shows that I did download them.
    Actually, one of the posts was just a picture of what a member had made and according to the tracker a lot of people downloaded it.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  21. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Count of my prayers for you as well. Going to miss your posts Jenel!

22. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

Prayers and good wishes for a speedy recovery Jenel. Thank you for your shares. I always enjoy your designs.

23. sfandm Staff Member Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

Thank you for sharing, I was one who also viewed but I won't say thank you till after I download something, it helps me keep track of what I do and do not look at and snag.

24. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

According to my reading, 50 people have now downloaded.
    I think I mentioned in a different thread some time ago that it showed I had downloaded but in actual fact had only viewed. So I think it may mean that rather than downloaded.
    In any event, thank you for sharing @jenel - I love the hawaiin theme and love your stamen.
    Good luck with your surgery will be sending positive thoughts for a quick and speedy recovery. Will be thinking of you.