Elite Members Birdcage watercolor set

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by anamaron, Apr 9, 2017.

1. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

I was asked to make an invitation w/the attached SAMPLE. I did my best and they came out beautifully. I'm going to show you the sample and my printed one, AND I decided to add some wrappers to share with you...thought it would be a great Mother's Day share!

I didn't see a First Friday of the Month shares going around...and I was hoping to share there..but here it goes, here!

Enjoy!!

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 11
    • Adoreable Adoreable x 2
    • List
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  2. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

3. OP
    OP
    anamaron
    Contact

anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

WHAT???? I have been looking and looking and never saw it!!! Lately life's been busy. We had my husband's company here at at the house from Chicago visiting Arizona. They will be building a dairy plant here in the next year and all parties involved: AZ Finance and Economic Group, fairlife (his company), the Real Estate agents, the builder/developer...were all at my house last week!! THEN I had a family of 6 (with 4 small children) visiting for a week!! THEN.... listen to this, yours truly was dined and wined w/the Phoenix Mayor and AZ Governor, dinners, breakfast, Final Four Games, Opening Day at Diamondbacks (both games in suites!!).... And I asked my husband "why so much attention to you?" And he said "I'm bringing in $1B to the State of AZ,w/jobs from construction to employees once the plant is up and running!! SOOOO, I was so busy for nearly 2 weeks...I'm partied out... hair back up and back in sweats!!
    I apologize for being MIA for those weeks and not sharing!!

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 3
    • List
  4. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

Busy is good !! ...but kicking back and taking it easy now and then is good for the soul too !! Sounds like more opportunities for business for your wrappers might be in the future too !!
    Enjoy your "hair up and sweats" time!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. mialucia Elite Plus

So pretty Ana, very nice. Thanks for sharing! Ditto what Paula said, now sit back and relax! :)

6. OP
    OP
    anamaron
    Contact

Well, I made cookie sleeves and ordered some cow and logo cookies for them, wrapped them in cello bags and tide cute ribbons and put them in the sleeves!! They were at awe!! I spoke to all of them about it too. Showed them my little studio (as I like to call it). One lady said to me, "You work as if you're poor!" People can be so "stupid" - what am i suppose to do when my husband is gone 2-3 weeks out of the month? Clean night and day? sit around and watch TV? walk around like a princess? Plus, I want and need my own identity! My husband loves this about me and respects that I want to do something. So anyway, that was such a dumb comment!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • Adoreable Adoreable x 1
    • List
  7. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Elite Plus

Looks beautiful Ana, like a pastel painting. Very pretty.

8. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

some people just don't "get" that other people have different work ethics and personal needs for self worth.
    There are a lot of people in this world that have no clue that not everyone lives like them or lives to their standards or norms.
    There are people that think 60,000 to 80,000 a year is considered a "low income family"
    lol...their are people that live with a lot less than that.
    Sadly sometimes it is the people that have the authority to make changes that think that way.
    Sooo many families just slip through the cracks.
    someday we will all meet in the kingdom ...and all see our faults and error in thinking...no matter who we are here on earth.
    Just keep doing what is right for you !!

...and also ...I truly believe that "creating" is good for the heart and good for the soul !!! so...just keep on creating and listen to your heart/soul sing

• Agree Agree x 4
    • List
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  9. mialucia Elite Plus

I agree with Paula! Do what makes you happy and what you enjoy! People always have something to say! They don't walk in your shoes! Enjoy and keeping you! ;):)

10. karenphoto Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thanks for the lovely share. Keep creating because you have a wonderful talent for it. If you enjoy it don't let anyone put you down for doing it. It's sad how some people think.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

Ana, wonderful job on the invite and the coordinating items you made. Those graphics are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing them. You're a very creative person and I guess not everyone gets that.

12. OP
    OP
    anamaron
    Contact

Thank you ladies!! I appreciate your support!! I debated on airing this out, but thought, well, I need some LOVE here!! That comment just stings bc it doesn't matter the success of my husband....I know it's OUR success as a couple, but as individuals...I need my own thing to do, not live in his shadows! I've always believed in stimulating the brain....the brain needs to be fed, and you're right Paula, it's good for the heart and soul... plus I do love doing what I do...and being on here and learning from all of you is SOOO wonderful! Thank you!

13. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Love the share Ana, thank you

14. nashsartwork 2017 Reunion Day Pass Team Permissions

Those really did turn out great! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

15. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Great job Ana, and thanks for the shares:)
    I'm glad that people think and act differently. It makes us look so good lol.

• List
  16. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

I, too, agree with Paula! Do what makes you happy and what you enjoy! Thanks for sharing

• List
  17. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

I clicked here to say how much I like the shares @anamaron. They are lovely. I was then in awe at the threads that followed. Well done your husband for his helping the economy and well done to you for your helping him....

• List
  18. ling Elite

these are beautiful, thanks!

• List
  19. Absolutely beautiful!!!! thanks for sharing

• List
  20. OP
    OP
    anamaron