Can ANYONE tell me how to re- register my Wrap Candy? I want to transfer the program to a new computer.

darcie57

Registered Member
Oct 31, 2009
Can ANYONE tell me how to re- register my Wrap Candy? I want to transfer the program to a new computer and need to re-register it again. I bought it in 2004. I have the reg. number but need to activate it so it wlil fully work. I have e-mailed the company several times, but get no replies.
Thank you so much!
Darcie

darcie57

Registered Member
Oct 31, 2009
Darcie, go to https://wrapcandy.com/ and click in the upper right where it says 'login'. and there should be something there about it. If not, please message me and I will see if I can help further for you.
Roberta, thank you so much for not giving up on me. I could find nothing pertaining to 'registration' when I clicked in the right hand corner. I have the program transferred to new computer, but I couldn't find my password that I used . I need to register the program and the message I'm getting when I try to print the labels is, "Function available only to registered version." You are so kind to help me!
Sincerely,
Darcie

darcie57

Registered Member
Oct 31, 2009
I have the registration number for my program, but no where to paste it. Could I send it to you? Darcie

roberta

Roberta (aka: Bobbi)
Elite Plus
Elite Member
Feb 17, 2005
Southern Maryland
premierclipart.etsy.com
@darcie57, I don't give up on anyone. There are plenty of times I can't help with something, but I will try if I can.

When you have the wrapcandy software open, click in the upper left on 'help' then click on 'register'. You can enter the login and password information there. Login also known as username.

roberta

Roberta (aka: Bobbi)
Elite Plus
Elite Member
Feb 17, 2005
Southern Maryland
premierclipart.etsy.com
Glad to help when I can, which isn't very often, LOL.

Although I haven't heard back from her yet to see if the last thing that I mentioned worked for her or not. I hope so.