Can ANYONE tell me how to re- register my Wrap Candy? I want to transfer the program to a new computer.

darcie57

Registered Member
Oct 31, 2009
Can ANYONE tell me how to re- register my Wrap Candy? I want to transfer the program to a new computer and need to re-register it again. I bought it in 2004. I have the reg. number but need to activate it so it wlil fully work. I have e-mailed the company several times, but get no replies.
Thank you so much!
Darcie

darcie57

Registered Member
Oct 31, 2009
Darcie, go to https://wrapcandy.com/ and click in the upper right where it says 'login'. and there should be something there about it. If not, please message me and I will see if I can help further for you.
Roberta, thank you so much for not giving up on me. I could find nothing pertaining to 'registration' when I clicked in the right hand corner. I have the program transferred to new computer, but I couldn't find my password that I used . I need to register the program and the message I'm getting when I try to print the labels is, "Function available only to registered version." You are so kind to help me!
Sincerely,
Darcie

darcie57

Registered Member
Oct 31, 2009
I have the registration number for my program, but no where to paste it. Could I send it to you? Darcie

roberta

Roberta (aka: Bobbi)
Elite Plus
Elite Member
Feb 17, 2005
Southern Maryland
premierclipart.etsy.com
@darcie57, I don't give up on anyone. There are plenty of times I can't help with something, but I will try if I can.

When you have the wrapcandy software open, click in the upper left on 'help' then click on 'register'. You can enter the login and password information there. Login also known as username.

roberta

Elite Plus
Elite Member
Feb 17, 2005
Southern Maryland
premierclipart.etsy.com
Glad to help when I can, which isn't very often, LOL.

Although I haven't heard back from her yet to see if the last thing that I mentioned worked for her or not. I hope so.

monty1969

Sonya T Monterosso
Registered Member
Oct 10, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.facebook.com
@darcie57, I don't give up on anyone. There are plenty of times I can't help with something, but I will try if I can.

When you have the wrapcandy software open, click in the upper left on 'help' then click on 'register'. You can enter the login and password information there. Login also known as username.
Hi Roberta

I have registered that way on my new comp but it hasnt given me any of the features that I had on my old comp I just have the basic like before u register the register button has now gone i did generate a ticket but have heard nothing yet

roberta

Elite Plus
Elite Member
Feb 17, 2005
Southern Maryland
premierclipart.etsy.com
@monty1969 if it says that it's registered, it should be working the same on the new computer as it did on the old one. I wish I could help you more, but I'm not familiar with the registration parts of the software, other than what I mentioned above about how to register it.

Ryan was on the forum today, so hopefully he was able to read the tickets and hopefully you'll hear something soon. If not within a few days, come back and send him a message through your inbox and see if that works better for you. I don't know anything further other than what he said before about opening up a ticket.

I'm sorry I can't help you more on this one. :(

latitude

Elite Member
Feb 15, 2007
Hi Roberta

I have registered that way on my new comp but it hasnt given me any of the features that I had on my old comp I just have the basic like before u register the register button has now gone i did generate a ticket but have heard nothing yet
monty1969
Just curious, what features on your old computer ?

monty1969

Sonya T Monterosso
Registered Member
Oct 10, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.facebook.com
@monty1969 if it says that it's registered, it should be working the same on the new computer as it did on the old one. I wish I could help you more, but I'm not familiar with the registration parts of the software, other than what I mentioned above about how to register it.

Ryan was on the forum today, so hopefully he was able to read the tickets and hopefully you'll hear something soon. If not within a few days, come back and send him a message through your inbox and see if that works better for you. I don't know anything further other than what he said before about opening up a ticket.

I'm sorry I can't help you more on this one. :(
Thanks Roberta I doubt I will hear anything I had it out with Ryan before everything came back up he must have felt bad after giving him my thoughts. I use to love wrapcandy at the start and then ryan showed no interest for a long time i cannot see anything different going to change again I will once again be left to sort it out myself !!

bisanzdeb

Registered Member
Aug 3, 2008
Can ANYONE tell me how to re- register my Wrap Candy? I want to transfer the program to a new computer and need to re-register it again. I bought it in 2004. I have the reg. number but need to activate it so it wlil fully work. I have e-mailed the company several times, but get no replies.
Thank you so much!
Darcie
I have been trying to load on to a new computer also. Can anyone help? I have already previously bought the program twice. I have opened two work orders and no one responds.

latitude

Elite Member
Feb 15, 2007
I so wish I had an answer for those that are having all the problems.
I had all the ( from the original to the upgrades for each new version) WC downloads on an external hard drive so I downloaded on to another computer that didn't have WC on. All I had to do was put in my password and user name like it was before and it worked just fine. It allows me to bring up WC to create wrappers etc. Now......access to snagging on the forum here is obviously a separate issue that you must pay for now. If you haven't paid for forum access you will not be able to see or snag what is shared.
I will be keeping my fingers crossed that things will get straightened out soon.