Can't transfer Wrap Candy to new computer

NYPinkBlazer

Registered Member
Feb 21, 2006
Elmira, NY
I purchased the Wrap Candy program many years ago. In 2012, I paid to update to the Pro 7.1 version. I have a new computer and I can't transfer it. I know it's my computer because I can't transfer any of my photos either. (I've read several complaints about my computer). What do I have to do to get it on this computer? Also, is the Professional 7.4 version, the same as the Pro 7.1 on my old computer? It won't transfer, so am I just out of luck and have to buy the program again? I emailed Ryan several times about this and no reply. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

roberta

Roberta (aka: Bobbi)
Elite Plus
Elite Member
Feb 17, 2005
Southern Maryland
premierclipart.etsy.com
One thing to try...go to wrapcandy.com and in the upper right click on 'login'. When you are logged into your account (not here at the forum, but your main wrapcandy account), you should see an area called 'active resources'. Under the active resources you should see your downloads and there should be one there for your 'Wrapcandy ____ Software'. The underline is where it will say 7.1 or whatever version you last purchased our downloaded. I have 7.4 pro so mine says 'Wrapcandy 7.4 Software'. You download that onto your new computer. Then when you open it up you can enter your username and password to register it.

I hope that helps. I wish I could answer more for you.

NYPinkBlazer

Registered Member
Feb 21, 2006
Elmira, NY
One thing to try...go to wrapcandy.com and in the upper right click on 'login'. When you are logged into your account (not here at the forum, but your main wrapcandy account), you should see an area called 'active resources'. Under the active resources you should see your downloads and there should be one there for your 'Wrapcandy ____ Software'. The underline is where it will say 7.1 or whatever version you last purchased our downloaded. I have 7.4 pro so mine says 'Wrapcandy 7.4 Software'. You download that onto your new computer. Then when you open it up you can enter your username and password to register it.

I hope that helps. I wish I could answer more for you.
Thanks Roberta..but it didn't help :(

NYPinkBlazer

Registered Member
Feb 21, 2006
Elmira, NY
Roberta..I clicked on the login..went to active resources..it says Wrap Candy 7.4 software. When I click on it, it wants me to pay. The 7.1 I had isn't even there.

roberta

Roberta (aka: Bobbi)
Elite Plus
Elite Member
Feb 17, 2005
Southern Maryland
premierclipart.etsy.com
@NYPinkBlazer, I'm sorry it didn't work. I don't know what else to try. Hopefully someone else has a suggestion for you. I will see if I can get ahold of Ryan and ask him to come help you out as soon as he can, if I get ahold of him.

NYPinkBlazer

Registered Member
Feb 21, 2006
Elmira, NY
Thanks Roberta. I have emailed him several times and never get a response. Maybe you will have better luck.

ryansaw

Staff member
Elite Plus
Free Member
Elite Member
Feb 2, 2005
Seattle WA
Hi
NYPinkBlazer,

When you purchased Wrapcandy 7.1 basic to pro upgrade in 2012 it was for a year. It expired in 2013 which is why you are not having any luck registering wrapcandy. BUT, I went ahead and added registration to your account. You should be able to activate the software now with your username and password.