Elite Members Character bar challenge design and cwr included

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by Wrapcandy, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Wrapcandy Get Lifetime Updates.. Staff Member Staff

Create Your Own Character Bar. I Call Him Max Axe... and I made this Character Bar a Few Hours ago. I included this design in CWR and a few other samples and thought you could make your own

Any game ideas for Character Wrappers? Birthdays, Weddings, Fundraisers etc.

Max_Axe_Character_Wrapper_Challenge_ryan_sawyer.png_Character bar challenge design and cwr included_Wrapcandy

GirlsCharacter1_with_Guide.png_Character bar challenge design and cwr included_Wrapcandy

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 5
    • List
  2. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

Why hasn't anyone thanked you? Nice one Ryan.... still playing catch up so won't be doing any 'character' bars just yet but thank you for sharing :)

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 2
    • List
  3. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Well, it might be because things are flitting all around and it doesn't show on all the posts weather or not I have responded.
    It used to show up with my little avatar if I had responded but now, not on all of them.
    Now I am going back to posts that don't look like I responded only to find that I did.
    I think Ryan is giving me brain exercises lol. But that's okay because I caught a few of those little pokemon
    creatures because of it:)
    So, after all this rambling...........thank you Ryan:):):)

4. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Very nice thanks

5. nashsartwork 2017 Reunion Day Pass Team Permissions

These are very neat! I don't think that I am talented enough for something like this! I appreciate you sharing!