Elite Members Chocolate bunny soe_easter humor_added pint jar wrap

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by paulakw, Mar 17, 2017.

1. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

this wrapper isn't my original idea......someone on the old forum had shared it a few years back (I am thinking it was babs4753 maybe??) ...anyway...I have a cousin that absolutely LOVES this wrapper and had me make some a couple years ago for her to share with some co-workers and also for her nieces/nephews .....well, she changed jobs last year and wants me to make some for her to share with her new co-workers this year for Easter
    ...so I went looking through all my c.d.'s for the wrapper to print some out and couldn't find it and went to the old forum to try to find it and still no luck....:(
    so I did a remake of it and thought I would share .......hope someone can use it

please abide by TOU ~ thanks!

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 10
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Love them Paula, thank you

3. mialucia Elite Plus

Love this, laugh every time I see it! Thank you!

4. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

oHH MY GOSH, too too cute! love it!!

5. nashsartwork 2017 Reunion Day Pass Team Permissions

This is so freakin funny! So cute! I think that I am totally going to give this to everyone! I don't care who they are! LOL

6. karenphoto Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

So cute! Thanks

7. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

SO FUNNY - thank you!

8. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Too cute, thank you:)

9. sfandm Staff Member Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

I never saw this when you shared it years ago, so this time I did snag it, awesome and very true, reminds me of the movie with Gene Wilder and Richard Prior from years ago "See No Evil, Hear No Evil", I LOVE that movie. Thanks again.

10. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

I didn't share it before...someone else shared and I used it quite often for a few years, but haven't used it for a couple years....and couldn't find it this year so I had to make my own version ...

I think maybe babs shared it ...but not positive...couldn't find it so couldn't give the proper person credit for the idea:oops:

11. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

here is a pint jar wrap ...my niece is going to give one to a good friend of hers ...she plans to fill it with the little chocolate bunnies that you can buy that are 10 in a pak for $1.00 at $Tree

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 8
    • List
  12. myunicornlfm Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Elite Registered Member

So adorable Miss Paula. TY for the laugh.

13. jnean Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

HOw cute !! Thank you :)

14. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

What a great idea!! I want to do the same as your niece!! Thank you for sharing again Paula!

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  15. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

:):) awesome...I will have to tell her you liked her idea!

my niece is one of my best and most frequent "customers" ...she loves to "share " with family and friends just to brighten their day ...she has such a happy/joyful soul !! and she has some fun and creative ideas !
    :rolleyes: .......now if I just got paid for all the stuff I print out and make for her, and bake for her (she is the one that has me bake the sugar cookies for her to give away all the time)o_O
    :)...naw...I love doing every bit of it for her and truthfully, I get great enjoyment in seeing how much happiness it brings her to brighten someone's day !! wouldn't take $$ for it anyway!!

• List
  16. donnadmb Registered Member

Ha Ha, I needed a good laugh. Not downloading much until I buy another external drive, will bookmark. As always, thanks for your heard work.

17. sfandm Staff Member Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

Another cute share... I wish I could find chocolate molds like this to match...hmmmm, idea! Thanks

18. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

I know you wouldn't take a dime for her...you don't even do that for US...she seems she inherited her aunt's heart of GOLD!

19. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

well, I really cant take credit for that ! I think it must be something in the genetics! LOL
    Our whole family is that way! Her Mom (my sister) does a lot of baking for church and school fundraisers and always bakes extra so she has a little something to share with random family members or friends...."just cuz she loves them" and often if she has been thinking a lot of someone in particular...she figures there is a reason God put them on her mind ...and she will make a special batch of something or another (usually something she knows is a favorite of that person) just cuz she had them on her mind and figures they need a little extra TLC for some reason.
    So yea...the poor kid was destined to inherit that trait one way or another! LOL

• List
  20. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Oh my gosh Paula, what a family!!!! Your parents must have been very giving people too!! You guys must have seen them give and have this tremendous heart!! It's SOO true to that there is a reason why GOD put them in her life...and we must cease these moments to give back, but so many times we are so occupied with our lives or self absorbed that we miss these opportunities. I love your family!!

• List
  21. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

Thanks for making the pint jar as well. That would be so cute full of those bunnies. Great idea.

• List
  22. heidic Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

23. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

Too cute, thank you for sharing Paula.

24. csteele Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Registered Member