Elite Members Daily share for monday april 3

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by paulakw, Apr 2, 2017.

1. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 10
    • List
  2. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 7
    • List
  3. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 8
    • List
  4. nashsartwork 2017 Reunion Day Pass Team Permissions

Thanks for the set! Very pretty! I have horrible insomnia so I totally understand the whole sleep thing! Sometimes turning off our brains is an impossible task! :confused:

But nevertheless thank you for taking the time to offer another great set!

5. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Great share Paula, thank you for sharing with us.

6. sfandm Staff Member Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

And this one as well, I love anything with purple. Again, thanks

7. heidic Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

8. mialucia Elite Plus

Love the lavender! Thanks Paula! Sorry about the sleeping issues! o_O

9. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Paula, thank you for another very nice share:) Sorry about the not sleeping though:(

10. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Elite Plus

Awww my favorite and I too was up almost all night last night, too bad we don't live close we could set up together. LOL
    Have to tell you a quick funny story, a couple years ago I was not sleeping one night and I always roam the house without turning on the lights
    and being in the summer I opened my back door and stepped out to see how beautiful the night sky was, at the exact same time my neighbor man
    opened his back door and stepped out also, me in my nightgown no robe and he in his underwear. We both were so startled. I felt like we were doing
    something indecent. Just embarrassed us both. We live in town where there are lots of street lights and everything is lit up pretty well. What's the odds of
    both of us being awake at the same time and stepping out the back door at the exact same time. LOL
    Thanks for sharing the lavender set.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  11. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

glad you like the set!
    .....and, that is a cute story!! ..... it reminds me very much of a story of a friend of mine ...it was a cold cold winter day (a few years ago) and it was snowing like crazy...she was just roaming around the house drinking her morning coffee not in any hurry to get dressed and ready for the day.... but she wanted to read the morning paper .....their paper delivery box is attached to the railing on their back deck stairs ...so she slipped on her husbands boots (setting by the door) to go out and down the stairs quick to grab the paper ...still in her nightgown.....she stepped out onto the deck and in her husbands oversized boots, lost her balance/footing and slipped on a slick spot of ice on the deck...lost her balance and took a tumble down the stairs ended up at the bottom of the stairs all sprawled out in the snow with her nightgown up around her waist ...very startled and embarrassed....and in an awkward position ...she looks around to see if anyone had seen her acrobatics.......sure enough there is one of their backyard neighbors... out cleaning out his driveway and getting ready to go to work. He has never mentioned it to her...and I am sure it was embarrassing for both of them !

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  12. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Elite Plus

I bet she was embarrassed for sure, I had a friend who did about the same thing as your friend only she went to retrieve her newspaper in her nightgown and when she closed the door behind her it locked, no one else home, no way of getting back in the house, it was winter also, only in her nightgown and houseshoes, she went to the garage and got in her car to get warmed up thank goodness she left her keys in the ignition, anyway she had to drive 7 miles to where her husband worked and get his house keys. LOL It was so darn funny I thought I would die when she was telling about it, when she got to his employment she sit in the car and honked the horn till finally someone came out to see why so much honking was going on, she told him she needed to talk to her husband it a emergency and the man who she was talking to ask her if she would want to come in to talk to her husband she said UH NO, wasn't dressed to get out.

13. karenphoto Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Very pretty set! Thanks

14. brannieanne34 Mary Ann aka Brannie Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus Staff 2017 Reunion Graphics Partner

Great set Paula, thank you.
    Mary Ann aka Brannie

15. csteele Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Registered Member

16. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

Love the shares Paula. Crazy about Daisy! lol.
    Must admit to having a cheesy grin when reading the neighbours/friends exploits and think I might have crawled under a stone had it been me!
    Thank you for bringing a ssmile to my face.