Featured Threads Archive
Most of you know what Round Up is but for our first timers it is a once a month event held on the first Friday of every month. Our very talented and generous members all flock together to have a super sharing day.
Remember that this is also for Scrapbooking items now so please share those also.
Just a few things we need to go over before we get started though.
- okay while I am still trying to get caught up and back on track (and goodness knows I have ALOT of catching up to do !!) anyway......I thought we needed a fun thread for Easter items...
so going to get one started ...hope you all will join in and share some things for everyone to add to their Easter product inventory
this is part of a set I was going to add as one of many sets that I "owe" the February challenge thread...but gonna use it here instead...( I will eventually get caught up on Feb challenge...don't worry )
here are a few pieces to get this thread started...I will add more pieces as we go ..so if you have any requests for particular pieces...let me know)
also posted some Easter designs/sets in the February challenge thread
.......here I am once again trying to generate some activity, interaction and participation
here on the forum ...we all like to login and see lots of activity around here right??
I stumbled onto a website a few years ago that has complete sets (most of the sets include all the following: backgrounds, graphics/elements , journal cards, alphas, and some borders and sometimes some word-art)
Sets vary in size, and she only puts out a few new sets each year. I just received an email that a new set was added....and that is what brought it to my mind again .
There are sets for Christmas, Easter, Halloween, St Pat's, Valentines, Beach theme, Color Basics (Color Basics is a huge set) New Years, Patriotic, jungle theme and more..... right now there are 36+ different sets
.... but the best part? ...all the sets are free... and no strict TOU.
I would like to share this site with all of you ....because, after all , we all...
- I made an assortment of colors. Hope that you can use them on your creations.
- Hi WC friends,
My daughter asked me to design for her a Movie Night set for some coworkers. I gave her a few choices and she went with the "white bkgrd" but I'll share all the choices I gave her with you plus the set I designed for her which includes: SOE, cocoa packet, popcorn, Mike & Ike, bag topper, salt ***ADDED PEPPER**** **** Added white bkg SOE***
- made this template for a friend...thought I would share
there are lots of cutting files for these boxes on pinterest and also on the web in general...this template will work for those that done have a cutting machne
nail polish favor box...assembled box is about 4.5 inches tall and 2 inches wide
there are many many many different types/styles on pinterest ...if you need ideas
(...the sample picture here is a sample I found on pinterest ...so you could see what it looks like .....would be a fun little box for girls spa day or girls night out or for a little girls slumber party ...lots of fun ideas!
here are a couple quick/simple designs along with the template and sample picture ....
**Note~ everyone was hoping that a nail file book would fit into the favor box...I printed one out today and the nail file book didn't quite fit...so I thought for a bit about how to make it bigger to accommodate the nail file book...
I had to make a template with a different orientation....while it...
- Hello friends,
Had an order for Wizard of oz favors. I made a banner, water bottle labels (8.5x1.5), treat box, cupcake topper & wrapper, and an SOE. Plus a pic with all items!
There are two designs..this is the one we with with. The second design follows and only has banner, Cupcake topper.
I'm sharing the wrappers with the characters as well bc they were free on the web w/o TOUs.
Textbox: my JoAnnD
- a few weeks ago I was hired to make candy bouquets for the birthdays of all the residents at the assisted living facility (this month I have 4 to make...and this is the first of the 4 ...and they will each be different designs) ...... the ones I have made so far I have not been able to share due to TOU of the graphics...but the one I am currently working on , I can share....
...........hope someone else can use it too !!
zip file contains A-Z and the blank and the extras (I posted the "A" and the blank as samples for you to see what the set looks like)
**June 11 - added a picture of the finished bouquet
- awhile back I posted some sports theme treat bags ..
Elite Members - Sports theme treat/favor bags*more added pg 2 | Personalized Party Favors
they are a little more work since they have the cut out at the top edge...but they really are cute little bags...
they make great little any time gifts/pick me up gifts/thinking of you/thank you/good job or other encouragement/ random act of kindness etc...and you can fill them with whatever you choose, so they are really versatile!!
and I recently made some with other themes ...they can be made using any theme...it doesn't have to be a sports theme...just add your background and then add your graphic to the top of one of the panels...so that it stands up and you have to cut around the "stand up" piece (hope that makes...
- I am not able to find the medical awareness forum ...so posting this info and these sets to the Elite Forum
I have been working on these sets off and on for a couple months and finally ready to post them
I had my niece make some awareness ribbons in multiple colors .... sharing the individual ribbons as well ...during my research ...I notice there are a lot of variations in the hues and shades of colors for the specific awareness groups, and many are similar to others so there doesn't really seem to be a "set" color...but rather they all seem to be accepting of the different shades...for instance I have 3 different shades of pink that could be used for Breast cancer, there are several shades of blue and several "causes that are signified by a blue ribbon...
several that could be used for yellow or gold amber, few shades of green .... etc etc...so I guess use the one that suites your needs and preferences
(there are 3 different shades of red...but I only made the sets with 2 of...
- I made up the paper bag purses..brought a few things at the dollar tree to put in, and then last night got the bright idea,lol..to make up a couple of magnets. Putting my button/magnet/mirror maker to use,lol Oh those cones i cut the vinyl with my Cricut and added the teachers name, the words were already on them, probably could of added something else but its crunch time.
- May 1st would have been my Mother's 103rd birthday. she had a group of eight friends that had birthdays in May and they always had a big get together and celebrated the May birthdays. Now only three of the ladies remain and they all reside in the same assisted living facility and I made most of this set for a treat for them. Why not share with my Wrap Candy family too?
Now I have 14 birthdays in May so I will be making some other sets. The polka dot one is the start of another set. It looks out of place with the red floral items.
Page 1 of 14