foil pan lids ~ a new item to "wrap" for Christmas

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by paulakw, Sep 20, 2015.

1. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

thought I would share a new product with you to add to the list of items that we have to offer...

dollar tree sells these foil pans that are about 6 x 8 and about 2 inches deep , they come 3 to a pkg for $1.00 ...they have just a flat cardboard lid that sits on top and the "lip" of the top of pan folds down over the lid to keep it in place...so they aren't air tight...but work well for gift giving and you can always slip them into a bag and tie closed with a ribbon (I get my bags from Nashville Wraps)
    ...they work nicely for a few cookies or candy or even a pan of fudge or pan of caramels, small pan of cake, or brownies, you could even put wrapped candies in them ...lots of possibilities
    (they even work well for sending leftovers home with your holiday guests ;) ...)

my sister gets a lot of orders for her homemade caramels and she was looking for a new packaging idea this year...so I suggested these pans... with a designed label to put overtop the cardboard lid to spruce it up and make it more festive
    I have made a ton of different labels today and thought I would share some of the ones I can

hope others of you can use this idea

first a picture of the pans to give you an idea what they look like...and then a picture of one with the label ...sorry for the quality ...my printer was low on ink and the label didn't print well...but I used it anyway, figured it would still be effective in giving you the basic idea

please read and abide by my TOU (terms of use)
    thank you !

graphics - Trina Clark Walker
    Annie Lang
    Jaguar Woman Designs
    Dina's Wraps and Scraps

09-23-2015 added more designs here:
    https://wrapcandy.com/ourcommunity/threads/more-christmas-theme-foil-pan-lid-labels.153945/

Attached Files:

• Adoreable Adoreable x 23
    • Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 5
    • List
  2. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

Attached Files:

• Adoreable Adoreable x 19
    • Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 2
    • List
  3. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

please note on these labels...I changed the poem at the bottom for part of them, one with each seasonal greeting that the poem says cookies...and then one for each of the seasonal greetings the poem says candy

• Adoreable Adoreable x 18
    • List
  4. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

some odds and ends ...different greetings, not the same 4 greetings that the above shares had....

• Adoreable Adoreable x 17
    • List
  5. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

and the templates for anyone that might want them

EDITED: Carol B shared a round label with us (page 2) ...so using her dimensions I am adding a round template here as well

My dollar tree doesn't carry the round ones with lids :(
    ...but Ana mentioned she got some round ones also...so I figured maybe others of you will have use for them as well ...and I am still hoping I can find some too :rolleyes:
    okay...checked online while I had lunch ....and found out they have 2 different sizes of the round pans with lids (template below is for the 7 inch pan...don't have the 9 inch one...so not sure how big the lid might be)
    9 inch comes 3 to a pkg
    http://www.dollartree.com/Food-Snac...Lids-3-ct-Packs/1149c512c512p294327/index.pro

7 inch comes 4 to a pkg
    http://www.dollartree.com/Food-Snac...d-Pans-with-Lid/1149c512c512p294368/index.pro

• Adoreable Adoreable x 13
    • List
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  6. maxluv Staff Elite Plus

WOW...i've seen these pans but hadn't looked at them to do anything with..great idea...thanks for shares.. the ladies group that im in we always go out to dinner for Christmas and even tho we pick names most of us also bring alittle something extra.. im taking something in these,lol

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 4
    • List
  7. nannaof2queens Elite Plus Elite Member Registered Member

Paula, you are so creative! That is a smart idea! Thank you so much for all the variety of shares!

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 3
    • List
  8. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

I buy those pans all the time but have never thought to do that. Thank you for the terrific idea:D

• List
  9. chriskari Rosa Herrera Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus

What an awesome and creative idea!! Thanks so much, Paula!!

• List
  10. jlkitt Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Registered Member

What a wonderful and creative idea you came up with...Thank you for your shares and template...

• List
  11. margiemcheart Elite Plus Elite Member

Thank You for he great shares & ideas!

• List
  12. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Love the idea! Thank you

• List
  13. jilliebean Member since 2005 Elite Plus

Nice Paula. Thank you.

• List
  14. karenphoto Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thanks for the wonderful idea and shares.

• List
  15. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

what a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Paula for sharing this idea with us and for the photo AND for the wonderful shares!!!!!!!!! Thank you soo much!

• List
  16. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

Thank you for the shares and the idea. We also have them over here so will have to contemplate something to go in them. Thank you again for the great shares Paula.

• List
  17. nicsmom12 PinkChaos aka "The Print Queen" Registered Member

Such a clever idea! Thanks for sharing Paula! I will have to look for these pans as I have a cookie exchange this year!

• List
  18. karenskrafts Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Paula, sometimes your creative mind blow me away!! I never would have thought of doing this! Great idea, great shares! thanks!

• List
  19. auntbea01 Elite Registered Member

Wow..another record making share loaded with creativity and informative information from our star Paula! I tease my older great niece and nephew that if you quite believing in Santa you will get underwear. this will make a perfect box for the underwear not to mention my goodies for different groups. Now I will not put the underwear in one that says candy or cookies! I am in a swimming exercise group and we have a big Christmas party and all items must be homemade. I will be using these containers for my slices of Cream cheese banana bread and homemade candy. Our church takes cookies to the people we go to see when we go caroling and I always make the containers fro the cookies. Another item solved thanks to eagle eyes at Dollar Tree! I have a Dollar Tree less than 2 miles from me and I need to make a visit. I don't drive so I have to get my brother to take me. He thinks the store is a fire hazard and he always goes in with me and buys something. My next door neighbor loves to take me to Dollar Tree. thank you from the bottom of my heart for another great share and it even has my favorite gingerbreads in it.
    BIG Hugs and thanks,

• List
  20. bjs1952 Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Registered Member

I love this idea. I will bet there will be alot of decorated dollar tree pans this year. My daughter and I will be using these for Christmas for sure. Thanks so much for the new ideas and shares

• List
  21. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Great share Paula, thank you

• List
  22. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

glad you think it will be a useful idea !

ummmm......cheesecake banana bread??? .... can you share the recipe?? it sounds like something I need to try !!!:rolleyes:
    no problem if you cant share it...but just had to ask !!

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  23. jilliebean Member since 2005 Elite Plus

Love the idea Paula. Thank you for the shares and the temp.

• List
  24. jimbo Carol Elite Plus

Thanks for the great idea Paula..ad thank you for the wonderful share
    Carolb

• List
  25. audrey220 Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus Registered Member

Paula, thanks so much for this share. I snagged some of them. Got to go to Dollar Tree and pick some up. An awesome share.

• List