foil pan lids ~ a new item to "wrap" for Christmas

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by paulakw, Sep 20, 2015.

1. melva Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Registered Member

Great idea!! Never thought to do that. You are awesome Paula!

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  2. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Elite Plus

Bet your sister loved these designs, they are wonderful. Going to see what I can come up with to put in the pans, I don't do any baking or candy making at all but maybe I can fill them with something else. Too cute not to use them for something. Thanks so much for sharing.

• List
  3. lbangels LindaB Elite Plus

I buy these pans all the time also. I've made Christmas die cuts and wordings to decorate mine. Love your designs and thank you for the templates. Another way to decorate them. Thank you Paula.

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 2
    • List
  4. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

Paula, thank you for sharing your creativity with us. Such a clever idea, and the graphics you used are just so cute. I will be making these for our family baking day this Christmas. Thanks so much.

• List
  5. mommajo33 Wife of Retired Army National Guardsman. Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

THese are awesome Paula, thanks for sharing.

• List
  6. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

if you go caroling ...you might enjoy the wrappers that I shared a couple years ago on the old forum
    http://wrapcandy.com/forum/index.php/topic,103111.msg1397664.html#msg1397664

• List
  7. smjackson2 Blessed Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

this is an awesome idea Paula! I'm always trying to think of different things that we could wrap, I figure the more variety the better, but as of this moment I haven't come up with anything. :(
    thanks for the template and for the amazing shares! :)

• List
  8. jimbo Carol Elite Plus

Pumpkin Pie Round  (7.1 x 7.1).jpg_foil pan lids ~ a new item to "wrap" for Christmas_jimbo

• Adoreable Adoreable x 6
    • List
  9. jimbo Carol Elite Plus

Made this using the dollar tree round pans. 7.1 x 7.1. Graphic by (Graphics and Bits) (MaryAnn)

• List
  10. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

cute label Carol !! do they have some of those round pans that have lids too?? ...I am going to have to take a look and see if they have them at the store I go to .
    thanks for sharing!

11. ling Elite

This is a great idea. Gonna use this idea to put treats in for my grandchildren's Santa bags along with Letter from Santa!

12. msjaay Admin 2017 Reunion Day Pass Team Permissions Registered Member

Great idea, thanks for sharing.

13. heidic Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

wonderful idea..... TYFS

I, too, would love to have the recipe for the cheesecake banana bread. Sounds so yummy...

• List
  14. vautio Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Registered Member

I have been gone awhile and moved to North Carolina and decided to start up again...thank you for this share. I will be sharing soon.

• List
  15. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

good to see you stop in again!!

16. auntbea01 Elite Registered Member

if you go caroling ...you might enjoy the wrappers that I shared a couple years ago on the old forum
    http://wrapcandy.com/forum/index.php/topic,103111.msg1397664.html#msg1397664
    EXCELLENT referral! I made my way over and am I doing the happy dance with my arthritic body squeaking! I appreciate the lead. I found tons of treasures for my church choir and loved the one with the bows tied above the saying. I will certainly put these to good use.

You also mentioned wanting a recipe for my incorrectly stated cream cheese banana bread/ I might have typed Cheese cake banana bread in error. Do you still want the recipe for cream cheese banana bread? I will jot it here and you can disregard if you don't want the right recipe. sorry for my error.
    Cream Cheese Banana Bread
    1 cup sugar
    1 8ox package cream cheese
    2 eggs
    1 cup mashed bananas
    2 cups Bisquick
    1/2 cup pecans or walnuts chopped
    Preheat oven 350 degrees. Cream together sugar and cream cheese. Beat in bananas and eggs. Add the rest of ingredients. Pour into 9 x 5 x 3 inch pan. Bake 1 hour.
    It reminds me of a pound cake with bananas in it. You can make in small loaf pans of washed emptied soup cans. You just have to adjust baking times and watch carefully. If I do it in solup cans I wrap the rolls in Saran Wrap and pretty it up with a bow and fou fou!
    It is a very simple recipe with a grewat flavor.
    Hugs,

• Adoreable Adoreable x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  17. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

@auntbea01, love your humour, but thank you for the recipe, might even have a go of it myself. Thanks

18. wrapfun4me Cheri A Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Elite Registered Member

This is an aweso

19. wrapfun4me Cheri A Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Elite Registered Member

These are wonderful! You are SO creative! Thank you, thank you for an awesome idea!!

• List
  20. auntbea01 Elite Registered Member

I must tell you the banana bread is still on my hips and have padded me for at least 20 years. I used to love cooking with bisquick and was a fanatic about it. Now I am nicknamed Crock Pot because I cook so many things in my crock potS .... yes I have lots of crock pots. I like good and simple! I just fed my brother chicken and noodles with broccoli and mushrooms and he will probably be asleep in his recliner in no time. roxy I love humor and it often gets me in deep trouble!

• List
  21. graceg Elite Plus

What a great idea, Paula. And thank you for all your wonderful shares

• List
  22. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

yep...still wanted the recipe...I love banana bread!! .....and I love cream cheese...so cant imagine a person could go wrong with this recipe!! ...I think I mis-read your post...so it was my mistake not yours!

thank you much for sharing the recipe with us !!

23. smjackson2 Blessed Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Carol thank you for your very cute pumpkin pie share ~ love it!
    thanks for sharing your cream cheese banana bread recipe Aunt Bea. sounds delicious!!

24. chriskari Rosa Herrera Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus

Thank you so much for the yummy recipe @auntbea01
    Love your sense of humor!! :)