foil pan lids ~ a new item to "wrap" for Christmas

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by paulakw, Sep 20, 2015.

1. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

I FOUND THEM!!!!!!!!! Paula, I went to a different Dollar Tree and this one was nicer, and strangely --closer to my home than the other one. I just happened to be in the area of the first one and decided to go there...now I know that I need to shop local (haa!)... anyway, I had gotten on the web site that you sent me to be able to order online and they'll deliver to the store, however it kept telling me that the item i selected wouldn't be available for for 30 days. I was anxious and it's when I decided to try the one closer to my house...what a novel idea! haa!! Thank you thank you!! I'll join in with designs!! Thank you Linda too for your designs....you're always sooo good at joining in right away. Love it!

Attached Files:

• Adoreable Adoreable x 3
    • Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Carol, awesome!! Thank you!! This is funny..when I bought mine yesterday, I realized that there were round ones too..and I picked up just one pack and thought, "Wonder why Paula didn't do a round one too." Haaa. I picked it up to see if I could (haa)...but was not going to say anything in case my design was hideous! Haa..Thank you so much for this round label!

• Adoreable Adoreable x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

so glad you were able to get them !! (and thanks for telling the cute story about how and where !!)

LOL .......they don't have the round ones at my dollar tree .....so I didn't know they existed till Carol posted hers...
    I have a lot to do at my "real job" today but I will try to set aside some time to work on some round labels to share as well
    ...I think Carol gave the measurements so I will make a template a well (although it really is just a round template and can be easily resized...but I will add the white around it so it will be an inksaver template)

...and I highly doubt your design would be hideous !!o_O

EDITED : Decided I need to make the template quick before I get started on my real job projects... so using Carol's dimensions of 7.1 x 7.1 ..here is a ink saver template (now I just need to find some time to locate the round pans and buy some !!:p I didn't see them on the website yesterday but I may have overlooked them ...will have to check it again later today !!)

EDIT #2 ...lol...........okay...I took some time to check online while I had lunch ....and found out they have 2 different sizes of the round pans with lids (template below is for the 7 inch pan...don't have the 9 inch one...so not sure how big the lid might be)
    9 inch comes 3 to a pkg
    http://www.dollartree.com/Food-Snacks-Drinks/food-storage/Round-Foil-9-Pans-with-Board-Lids-3-ct-Packs/1149c512c512p294327/index.pro

7 inch comes 4 to a pkg
    http://www.dollartree.com/Food-Snacks-Drinks/food-storage/4Pk-Round-Pans-with-Lid/1149c512c512p294368/index.pro

Attached Files:

• Adoreable Adoreable x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  4. myunicornlfm Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Elite Registered Member

WOWZER!!! Ooops forgot to use my indoor voice, but, I couldn't help myself. Have I told you lately that you are AWESOME!!! TYVM Miss Paula

• List
  5. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

Oh me oh my, above and beyond. Am going to see if ours have lids and what sizes they are. Square, rectangular or round..... Will check it out tomorrow. Thanks Paula for the templates too..

• List
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  6. chriskari Rosa Herrera Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus

Thank you very much for the template, Paula!! :) I'm so looking forward to going to Dollar Tree and stock up on the foil pans!! :) I have to wait till next week though:(.......Can't wait!:D

7. grammy Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Registered Member

This is so awesome, thanks for sharing. Dumb question do you print right on the lid or do use card stock?

8. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

I just used the paper I always use for wrappers ...then attach the printed label to the lid that comes with the pans.
    but yes.....you could use cardstock but I would still attach to the lids provided with the pans as an extra barrier between the food and printed label

9. grammy Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Registered Member

Thanks so much for the info

10. lynnem Elite Plus Registered Member

Absolutely amazing!! The Dollar Tree will certainly have a shortage of these when the wrapcandy crazies start stocking up!! I just love the idea! Did you see how cute they are?? Oh wait, you designed them, Paula!! hahahah - clever, clever! Thanks for sharing the idea and the wrappers - just too cute!

11. jimbo Carol Elite Plus

Thanks Paula..the round pans have the lids just as the rectangle pans do.

12. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

yep...I found them in the online store and made templates for them ...thanks!

• List
  13. jimbo Carol Elite Plus

Thanks everyone...And Paula thank you for making the round lid inksaver..and also love all the shares for the pans..
    Carolb

• List
  14. jimbo Carol Elite Plus

Gingerbread Cookies  (8.6 x 6.1) Without Word.jpg_foil pan lids ~ a new item to "wrap" for Christmas_jimbo Fall Scarecow  (7.1 x 7.1) Round.jpg_foil pan lids ~ a new item to "wrap" for Christmas_jimbo Witch Round  (7.1 x 7.1).jpg_foil pan lids ~ a new item to "wrap" for Christmas_jimbo

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 7
    • List
  15. jimbo Carol Elite Plus

Hope you can use these. I will be working on more to share.
    Carolb

16. chriskari Rosa Herrera Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus

Thank you @jimbo!! These are adorable! :)

• List
  17. mommajo33 Wife of Retired Army National Guardsman. Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

All of these are so awesome!

• List
  18. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Here is my share!

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 6
    • List
  19. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

thanks much for the additions Carol !! ....love the scarecrow

20. angel girl Registered Member

Paula loved these and Auntbea01 thought I'd make my first attempt at these using your recipe hope its ok
    gingerbreadman cover-angelgirl.png_foil pan lids ~ a new item to "wrap" for Christmas_angel girl

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 5
    • Adoreable Adoreable x 3
    • List
  21. tbbender Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus

Thanks for the great idea, and also the recipe, I have plenty of bananas in the freeze, waiting for a new recipe.

22. mialucia Elite Plus

Loooooooove this idea Paula! I bake cookies and make bark for Christmas. These will come in very handy! They can be used for all my Holiday baking! Thanks for all the great shares so far! I will be adding more of my own! Another great idea from our Creative Paula!~

• List
  23. grammy Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Registered Member

24. grammy Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Registered Member

Sounds good ,Thanks for the recipe

25. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact