Elite Members Forum changes, bugs and things to fix.

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by Wrapcandy, Apr 4, 2017.

1. sfandm Staff Member Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

Ok, thank you for the clarification.

2. kazoo LIFETIME MEMBER 2017 Reunion Elite

They are awful, they are regular ads for products or services unrelated to Wrap Candy. I just cleared all cookies and cache again with hopes of getting rid of them, no luck. They cover all the response and comment posts.

3. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

I know the ones you are talking about, and yes, they are annoying, but I am sure that when Ryan finishes with all the forum changes (a huge job I am sure) that the non WC ads will be taken care. On most of the ads, if you hover your mouse over the top right hand side you can click on an X if it covers the post you want to read. It's a small temporary fix but at least you can still get on the forum:) With change come glitches:)

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

Not seeing them now. Thanks, Ryan.

5. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

Ryan - unable to add to names i.e. @ryansaw etc., to the conversation thread.

6. OP
    OP
    Wrapcandy
    Contact

Wrapcandy Get Lifetime Updates.. Staff Member Staff

@wishfulthinker , thanks for the head up. I am updating that add on now and hopefully it will fix the issue with the user tagging in conversations.

7. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

8. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

I miss the list of the top 10 or 100 posts that used to be at the top

9. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

you can always click on "recent posts" tab ...when you click on that you get several pages of posts from most recently commented on all the way back.....it also has the thumbnail image to the left of the topic title so you can easily see if it is something you already viewed and decide if you want to revisit to see additional comments made
    I do it that way quite a bit because sometimes things get shuffled down and other things get bumped up and I miss a new post now and then..soo if I go to recent posts I usually can see it and catch it so I can post a thank you and comment on it.

also...I have the list on the right margin that are the 10 most recently commented on or most recently bumped up ... doesn't everyone have that? ...I know there are different forum background/set ups ...so maybe not all of them have that??

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  10. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

That helps, thanks

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List