Featured [Club] Forum freebies from the wrapper club

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by paulakw, Nov 1, 2017.

1. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

today starts the new Christmas Wrapper Club Collection :)
    basic info can be found here
    [Club] - Christmas wrapper club collection information and a pollhttps://wrapcandy.com/ourcommunity/threads/christmas-wrapper-club-collection-information-and-a-poll.155703/#post-1961445

This is the forum freebie piece that coordinates with the first set I will be sharing in the wrapper club
    ...if you are interested in purchasing the wrapper club collection at any point, just send me a message and I can give you payment details ....no matter when you decide you want to join, you will still get all the sets that will be added to the collection in the 6 week duration of the club

freebie and a sample of the SOE
    PLEASE NOTE: TOU tag posted here applys only to anyone that is NOT a member of the club. Club members have a different TOU .....those that do NOT Purchase the club collection...you need to follow the TOU posted here. Thank you !

this set includes an assortment of SOE, SCE, hershey mini, Hershey kiss/hug label, pillow box, tote, pint jar set, nail file book, $Tree foil pan lid, Gallon set, tall gift bag, salt & pepper set, napkin/utensil pocket, gift tag, waterbottle label, and a wine label that can also be used for card fronts
    most pieces have the Christmas greeting and then also a blank version for you to personalize as you choose (different greeting, or a name etc...)

I will be adding all the forum freebies to this thread, so check back periodically throughout the next 6 weeks to get the next freebie!

~

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 11
    • List
  2. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

It's beautiful, Paula, thank you:)

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  3. chris_wyatt 'C' LIFETIME MEMBER Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

very nice work.

• List
  4. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Love the share Paula, thank you.

• List
  5. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

Very pretty Paula. Thank you so much!

• List
  6. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

another forum freebie to coordinate with one of the club sets
    this set includes SOE, SCE, Hershey mini wrapper, and a tote

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 8
    • List
  7. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

minis for candy bouquet/candy cake set that coordinate with the set I will be posting to the Wrapper club today

and samples of the SOE wrapper and SCE wrapper

the full set includes an assortment of SOE, SCE, Hershey mini, Hershey kiss/hug label, pillow box, tote, pint jar set, nail file book, $Tree foil pan lid, Gallon set, tall gift bag, gift tag, microwave popcorn, tall gable box, tall milk carton and the candy bouquet
    again, most pieces have the Christmas greeting and then also a blank version for you to personalize as you choose (different greeting, or a name etc...)

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 10
    • List
  8. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

SOOO giving of you Paula. Your work is worth millions! Thanks for sharing for those who didn't join!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

they can still join at any time if they decide they want to get in on it! as son as payment is posted I will add them to the list and they will get everything in the club collection except the early sign up bonus.

I know not everyone does candy bouquets/candy cakes, so...here is a tall gift bag from this set as well

Attached Files:

• List
  10. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Love the share Paula, thank you for sharing with us.

• List
  11. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

here are a couple SOE wrappers that coordinate with todays club set ( once again, I couldn't decide which background I like best o_O )

the full set includes an assortment of SOE, SCE, Hershey mini, Hershey kiss/hug label, pillow box, tote, pint jar set, nail file book, $Tree foil pan lid, Gallon set, tall gift bag, salt and pepper set, and a wine label that can also be used as a card front

Attached Files:

• List
  12. sfandm Staff Member Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

OOOHHHHHHHH, these are all so cute. Can't wait for the Club. Thanks for the terrific previews.

• List
  13. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Love them Paula, thank you for sharing with us.

• List
  14. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

another forum freebie from another set in the wrapper club collection

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 9
    • List
  15. csteele Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Registered Member

Thank You

• List
  16. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

...well.....it is soo nice to be able to get on the forum "normally" again !! :)
    and nice to see others in here...it was pretty lonely here for a few days

here is a freebie set from the wrapper club

Attached Files:

• List
  17. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

and a tote and pint jar wrap set to match

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 9
    • List
  18. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

wow...in the past 9 days, 30 people have viewed this thread ...but only 7 people like what I have shared enough to take the time to post comments or a quick thank you.....I guess maybe I need to reconsider things....because it seems that perhaps no one wants my shares and it is no longer worth my time to post my things to the forum to share for others to use for personal use or for use in their wrapper business
    that is truly a shame...because there are currently 26 sets posted for the club ...and more on deck that will be added .....which means there would be many more forum freebies posted as well....but apparently that is not necessary as it is not appreciated. ...so sad to see forum interaction and participation deteriorate so drastically :oops:

...as stated in my signature line on every post I make... Thanks to each of you that takes the time to leave a comment or a quick thank you ~ your comments are greatly appreciated and show me that my contributions are appreciated, which in turn, encourages me to continue to share my designs with you!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  19. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

YES. It's nice to be able to get back on, yay! I'm working today and just popping in but I will be back to snag. Everything looks wonderful Paula. Thanks so much for sharing. I'll be back.

• List
  20. femmefatale_015 Elite Plus Elite Member

Very nice shares Paula!!! Thanks for your generosity! :):):)

• List
  21. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

another small freebie set from the wrapper club

Attached Files:

• List
  22. smjackson2 Blessed Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Love all of these Paula especially the birch trees (so pretty) and the Kraft paper ones.
    Thank you!!

• List
  23. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

thanks Sharon...the birch Christmas is a simple design but I like it ...have been wanting to make it for a couple years...finally found a nice background that would work and got it done this year!!

24. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Thank you Paula for the additional sets.

• List
  25. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Paula, these are all awesome:) My favorites are the Kraft paper one and the brite plaid one:)

• List