Daily Freebie Free Stuff Challenge DISPLAYS

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by Wrapcandy, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Wrapcandy Get Lifetime Updates.. Staff Member Staff

Candy_Bar_Gift_Tag_Assembled.jpg_Free Stuff Challenge DISPLAYS_Wrapcandy For the PDF catalog that I am revamping. (Old one is in the resource Download pages) , I need real displays Made. If you like making displays and want free designs from, the Designs by Karen Store, I'll give them to you. As long as you make a Real display and post it right here for everyone.

Make one display from any of the sets, and get that set free (limit one per member)

http://wrapcandy.com/happywrapperkaren

Candy_Bar_Gift_Tag_Assembled.jpg_Free Stuff Challenge DISPLAYS_Wrapcandy

Anyone Interested? Join me in a conversation. PM me on the board or hit reply.

2. demilleraly Elite Plus

that's beautiful Karen. Love it! Love the new forum!

3. maxluv Staff Elite Plus

I can make you some displays.

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  4. peanutwrapper Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

5. OP
    OP
    Wrapcandy
    Contact

Wrapcandy Get Lifetime Updates.. Staff Member Staff

It will be fun. I will post the PDF a member made for us in the resources area of the forum. A tab at the top of the forum.

6. OP
    OP
    Wrapcandy
    Contact

No one wants to make displays but Max? I should have turned it into a contest and I just may.

7. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

i can help with it too...but to be honest, I thought it would be a great time for others to jump in and participate ...especially for anyone that says they don't design .... anyone can print and assemble and take a picture !! so this would be a great opportunity to "give back" to the forum !

I am not sure people understand they don't have to "make" a display...
    but rather just a show off pic of what they printed out and assembled ~

I think the words challenge and display might be scaring them off from reading the thread....they may be misunderstanding what you are looking for??

...or heck.......maybe I am confused LOL o_O

8. OP
    OP
    Wrapcandy
    Contact

Maybe so.. Challenge seems like a lot of work haha..

9. kpshira Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus

I can do a display. Guess I didn't pay attention to the first post and thought I was supposed to go to Karen's site. Count me in.

• List
  10. roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

I would love to help out Ryan, but all of my spare time right now (which is very limited to begin with) is spent getting things made for my craft fair on Nov. 23rd. After that, things should settle a little and I should have some time to make some stuff for you if you are still in need of someone to do that. Sorry I can't help 'til after that though, but I hardly have any time for anything else right now other than getting ready. I come on here for a few every time my hand cramps up enough that I have to stop cutting and making for a few, LOL.

• List
  11. kristin21 Registered Member

do the displays have to be from karen's current sets only? I have lots of pics of other completed products I have made from shares on the forum

• List
  12. mloforte Staff Member Staff Elite

I want to make sure I am understanding this. You would like us to do up something that is already designed and just post a picture of it? It would be as if we were just sharing a picture of a finished item. If so, then I can help also.

• List
  13. OP
    OP
    Wrapcandy
    Contact

Awesome. I will send you some nice sets and you can make what you like.

14. OP
    OP
    Wrapcandy
    Contact

15. angelischarmed Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus

Sure I would love to help out. Send me what you like!

:)
    Kelli

16. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

Been going through all the posts - nearly there. Can I see what I can do too please - if you still need some more