Featured Elite Members Frontier woman (pioneer woman inspired)

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by jenel, Jan 31, 2018.

1. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Please don't sell them or give them away. Personal use. I got as close as I could without being exact.

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 7
    • List
  2. OP
    OP
    jenel
    Contact

jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Please don't sell them or give them away. Personal use. I got as close as I could without being exact.
    Ink eaters .... lol

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 8
    • List
  3. OP
    OP
    jenel
    Contact

jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Attached Files:

• List
  4. OP
    OP
    jenel
    Contact

Attached Files:

• List
  5. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

What a great idea. These are so pretty Jenel. Thanks for sharing.

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  6. sfandm Staff Member Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Registered Member

I love her stuff, thanks for creating these and sharing with us. I just wish her stuff was made here in the US.

• List
  7. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

thanks for sharing

• List
  8. OP
    OP
    jenel
    Contact

Here are some of the PNG's for the Frontier Woman Shares.

I was saving these for the Friday Round Up. However, I heard through the grapevine that there is not going to be one and since I have been gone since fall, that the forum is dying more and more all the time. Members are not treating others with kindness. It is so very sad to me that grown up members of this forum are letting it die by not participating by posting shares; just taking, not saying thank you when they snag, complaining and being unkind. The few ruin it for the many.

What has changed? And why?

I want to praise and thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for sticking in here are sharing. I know it is hard when you feel that your efforts and kindness to share is not appreciated by others, it is very much appreciated by me. I know that when you do share and don't get Thank You's, and only get snaggers, it hurts and you feel unappreciated, it is a GIANT slap in the face.

By the way, did everyone know that with the download tracker that is on the shares, we can see you has downloaded. It can be compared on who has downloaded it and did not say thank you...... So we know who you are.....LOL

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 6
    • List
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  9. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

thanks for the great additions to the set Jenel ...much appreciated...this is such an awesome share
    as I walked through the kitchen isle at WalMart the other day ...I thought of this set/share when I saw all of her products on the shelves :)

the following information is not directed at Jenel, but posted for everyone...
    ...I am not aware of any information about the forum dying or going away
    ....BUT...forum interaction is indeed on a decline.....I believe that is just a sign of the times....people have too much going on and not as much time to do it all
    it is easier to snag and run than to stop and say thank you ...and with the additions of the like button....that takes away any reason to take the time to comment..
    additionally with the introduction of cutting machines...people are doing other types of party favors and not taking the time to design...so much has changed in the party favor market in recent years
    another reason for the decline in forum interaction is that more and more people are just stopping in and browsing the forum from their cell phones...and are just quickly checking things out and unable to snag from the phones....and perhaps intending to come back and snag and comment later...but ...well...life gets in the way and things get busy ...and even the best intentions can get set aside............

it takes interaction from people that design and share as well as interaction from those that snag to keep a forum going...there isn't a magic fairy that takes the time to design and post shares...it has to come from members... if no one adds "shares" or comments or information or ideas...how can the forum continue to grow?...forum growth simply has to come from it's members.... if things aren't added...there becomes less and less of a reason for people to frequent the forum
    and that means each of us...in the past couple years I cannot count the number of members that have messaged me and commented to me on how the forum has declined ...but yet all those people making that comment...think it is a problem that others need to step up and solve....but it simply isn't someone else's place to step up and fix things...if you are a member...it is partly your responsibility to help the forum grow

...as for the download tracker...don't put too much stock in that....it is not accurate...for instance...when I look at the download tracker on my own shares.....it shows that paulakw downloaded all the pieces...and I assure you...paulakw did not download her own shares from the forum...she already has them as image files (png or jpeg) as well as cwr files.......so there is no need for paulakw to snag paulakw shares from the forum o_O

I view everything that is posted to share...but many times do NOT snag the shares ...but my name will be on the download tracker...because I viewed it

...but I did download several of what you have shared with us here :)
    and again .....thank you !

as for Round Up ....I did not start a round up this month ...but that doesn't mean there isn't going to be one...it just means that I didn't start one.
    I started January round up ...there are just 2 pages on that round up...on those 2 pages, and 28 members viewed the round up
    there are a total of 43 posts ... (we used to get 10 - 20 pages of shares/comments)
    10 of those posts belong to me
    8 other members posted a share (MANY thanks to those that joined in and added their shares to the thread)

so with January Round Up having such a poor turn out...I had decided that I would back off for February and let someone else take the lead and get Round Up started if they wanted to .....there are 12 other moderators and any one of them can certainly get one going.... it does not have to be Paula that starts them ...but...I will certainly start one for people to post in and share if they would like to . :) hope to see lots of participation

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 2
    • List
  10. sfandm Staff Member Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Registered Member

More great additions Jenel, thanks for posting them.

• List
  11. OP
    OP
    jenel
    Contact

My mistake..... maybe it should say..... "VIEWED TRACKER" LOL Sorry for the presumption.

12. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

:) LOL ...true enuf !....that might be a better name for it ! ...but no need to apologize .....no harm done...I just don't want people to be tied down to the belief that it is a trustworthy account .........
    ....the download tracker would be a great feature if it worked properly and/or were accurate...
    but as it currently functions it seems redundant to me...we already have the tracker for people that visit the thread...it shows the thumbnails of the members that have been there....so to have the download load tracker do the same thing...just seems silly.
    ... but I suppose Ryan thought it would be a nice feature to have and installed it not knowing exactly how it would work/respond/function ....and I guess it doesn't hurt anything being there....

thanks again for the pioneer woman set/shares!

• List
  13. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

I was just looking at this again and see that my comments aren't on here???? I did comment and thanked Jenel for the great share.
    I also commented that I had been to The Mercantile and her lodge where she films her shows. Not sure why its not showing up now.
    But since I did download the share I wanted to make sure Jenel knows I did comment.

• List
  14. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

she has a couple different posts with shares for this theme...
    your comments are here Bev
    Free - Pioneer woman inspiredhttps://wrapcandy.com/ourcommunity/threads/pioneer-woman-inspired.155873/#post-1964633

there are also more shares for this in the February Round Up...be sure to check all 3 threads to get all the stuff related to this theme
    2018 february round uphttps://wrapcandy.com/ourcommunity/threads/2018-february-round-up.155883/#post-1964705

• List
  15. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Oh Ok thanks Paula, I didn't see February Round Up either. Not sure why I am not seeing it. Will look again. Thanks as always.

• List
  16. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

well, I knew you had posted because I read your comments and liked it because I thought the trip with the granddaughters sounded like fun :)

• List
  17. csteele Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Registered Member

Thank You

• List
  18. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Wonderful sets Jenel, thank you:)
    I have been away for a couple of months and am now taking care of my Dad so I am trying to catch up when I can.
    Any and all shares posted are very much appreciated:)
    Actually, it seems like there is more interaction now than when I left in December or it might just be wishful thinking?:)

• List
  19. rcvoshell tristis Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus Registered Member

TYFS!

• List
  20. smjackson2 Blessed Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Great shares Jenel!
    Thank you!