FUN THREAD ~ foil pan lid labels - please join in and add your designs!

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by paulakw, Sep 23, 2015.

1. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

edited 9-24-2015
    Okay...decided to turn this into a FUN THREAD...so c'mon everyone...start designing and join in ! We would all love to see your designs!
    (.....and I promise I will add more if more of you join in ! )

I am still working on the lid labels for the foil pans .....as most of you know I posted the idea and several shares a few days ago...
    I had a chance to work on some more today ...thought I would share...since it seems several of you liked the idea...

original post and lots of shares can be found here
    https://wrapcandy.com/ourcommunity/threads/a-new-item-to-wrap-for-christmas.153938/

reposting the picture of the sample and the picture of what the pans look like

you can find coordinating wrappers for these first 2 shares in the Christmas in July thread
    https://wrapcandy.com/ourcommunity/...-fun-thread-please-join-in-still-open.153676/

I had suggested using them for fudge or other holiday candies and treats...so I am adding a fudge recipe for you
    you can make the fudge and cut into pieces and place the pieces in the foil pans ...or you can pour the fudge right into the foil pans and give as a gift that way (a batch will make 2-3 pans, depending on how thick you want the fudge to be.
    This recipe is pretty easy and "fail proof" ...and very versatile ...you can make it any flavor you want just by changing the flavor of baking chips you use .
    I especially am partial to the mint and the raspberry chocolate runs a close second for me!!

caroler - forum share from latitude (from her friend TeeJay)
    faux grinch - etsy site - Papers for Kids which states okay for commercial use ...however please use with caution as the Grinch would be a copyright image/character ...but as long as you are just using it as home based craft business item and NOT mass producing and using as large scale commercial items there really shouldn't be a problem.

EDITED : adding the templates for the horizontal and the vertical rectangle pans and also the template for the round pans like Carol B mentioned (and posted a share) in the original thread

Attached Files:

• Adoreable Adoreable x 19
    • Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 4
    • List
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  2. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

most of the graphics used for these are from Trina Clark Walker
    #21 gingerbread graphics are from Annie Lang
    Christmas tree - vector art

Attached Files:

• Adoreable Adoreable x 15
    • Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 3
    • List
  3. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

most of these were made using vector art from a site that I belong to

Attached Files:

• Adoreable Adoreable x 16
    • List
  4. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

So many beautiful choices. Thanks very much. Thanks also for the recipe - it looks good.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  5. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Oh my goodness...I went looking for them today and couldn't find them! I was soo bummed. I want them!! I'll keep trying different Dollar Stores.

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  6. lbangels LindaB Elite Plus

Thank you Paula. Love the lids and fudge recipe. Hope you don't mind @paulakw that I join in to add some more lids that I designed. Maybe this could be a fun thread for the foil pan lids. I left them blank so you can personalize them anyway you want to. Enjoy. Some graphics by Trina Clark Walker and Delightful Doodles.

Attached Files:

• Adoreable Adoreable x 13
    • Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 5
    • List
  7. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

OK @paulakw, How do you do it. It takes me all my time to create half a dozen items and you come along with approx 60 - all of which are amazing. Thank you for sharing your creations, wonderful. Oh, and a big thank you for the recipe too!

@lbangels - thank you for your additions too.... super cute

• List
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  8. nannaof2queens Elite Plus Elite Member Registered Member

Thank you so much for all the awesome shares!

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 2
    • List
  9. auntbea01 Elite Registered Member

Linda and Paula you both ROCK! these are wonderful. I have a dear friend that crochets mouse dolls and sells them and I am going to send her soething in the adorable mouse labels. It is funy how I see a creation and it immediately reminds me of a friend or relative. I write myself a yellow tacky note and affix it to my workstation and then I get busy. I just love the creativity of this gorup and am so sorry I can't create. I might be able to once my mind gets settled and I can concentrate on learning something new. I do love your creativity and kindness to be willing to share.
    Hugs,

• List
  10. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

they might have them in other bargain stores /discount stores...or even grocery stores sometimes sell the foil pans

if you cant find them ...if you want, I would be willing to pick some up for you and mail them to you

edited .....okay...I did a quick search online for you to see if they had them listed
    you can order them them online and have them delivered to your local Dollar Tree for pick-up
    http://www.dollartree.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=294193

• List
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  11. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

don't mind at all :) I had actually considered doing a fun thread...but then changed my mind.....seems not many want to participate in them...thanks much for joining in and adding your designs ~ nice job on them !
    ...and thanks for the orange design...my niece loves the color orange and surely appreciate some Christmas treats !!

I will change the title of this thread to reflect a fun thread and encourage/welcome designs from others

• Adoreable Adoreable x 2
    • List
  12. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

LOL.....yes, I am fortunate to have the knack of designing quickly...I have to give the credit for that to God!!
    it takes me longer to decide on a background and find the elements to carry out my vision than it does to create all the pieces....once I get the design down....it takes no time at all to change out templates and make multiple pieces to a set.

as for these ...they are so simple...basically a background, a graphic and a sentiment and you are done! and really...you wouldnt need the sentiment......you can leave them blank and let people add their own sentiment (...as Linda did)
    and as you notice I used the same background for several of them...it was just a matter of changing out the graphic and possibly changing the color of the border I added. so so simple !!

13. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

love the new avatar...cute cute cute ...I had read yesterday that you use the crock pot a great deal... and your friends even had a nickname for you ......so I guess the avatar fits right in !

14. auntbea01 Elite Registered Member

Now adding the avatar is a step towards doing something new and different. I surprised myself when I added it! {{{GRIN}}} I have been playing softly with my Wrap Candy program and give me a few more self lessons and maybe I will ventur into posting. I need to paly and then read instructions and play some more. I have cliccked on buttons and Icons and I have created text and changed FONTS and sizes and I am introducing myself to the world of big girls. don't hold your breath, but I do want to be a contributor!

As in slow cooking I am slow at new things!

Hugs,

• List
  15. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

nothing wrong with that ......as they say...slow and steady wins the race!!:)

if you need any help...just post your questions/concerns to the forum ...someone will stop by and help...or you can always send me a personal message ...willing to help if I can !

happy learning/creating/crafting ...it is good for the soul!

16. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Ohhh wow Paula thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This helps...you are a DOLL!!!! Thank you!

• List
  17. chriskari Rosa Herrera Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus

Thank you so much, Paula! Everything is awesome, oh and the recipe sounds super yummy! As always, love Mr Grinch! And the Christmas caroler lid goes with the beautiful PI tablet covers you made before. :)
    Linda, thank you for the beautiful lids, love them all!! :)
    Here are just a couple from me. Graphics and borders: Trina Clark Walker

Attached Files:

• Adoreable Adoreable x 9
    • Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 4
    • List
  18. bjs1952 Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Registered Member

Love these pan covers, I have been storing them all up to use for Christmas, Thank you to all of you that are designing them and Thanks Paula for starting it all.

• List
  19. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

thanks Rosa... cute labels, thank you for sharing !

• List
  20. lbangels LindaB Elite Plus

Thank you for the awesome additions. I made some for fall season treats. You can make pumpkin bread, cranberry bread, etc. Also harvest chex mix, pumpkin cookies, and apple dumplings, etc. Enjoy. Graphics by Trina Clark Walker, J Rett, Delightful Doodles, and graphics from Mary Ann/ www.graphicsnbits.com - with credit to Kristi W as the original artist.

Attached Files:

• Adoreable Adoreable x 14
    • List
  21. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

thanks much for adding the great fall designs and also for mentioning the wonderful ideas for filling them!!

• List
  22. myunicornlfm Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Elite Registered Member

Thank You Miss Paula & Linda & Rosa. I'll have to check up here in Canada to see if I can buy some of the trays, we don't have a dollar tree here, but we do have other dollar store.

• List
  23. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

Attached Files:

• Adoreable Adoreable x 10
    • Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 5
    • List
  24. bjs1952 Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Registered Member

I am new to these but thought I would give it a try, figured Birthday might be a good idea too so here it my attempt at it.

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 11
    • Adoreable Adoreable x 8
    • List
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  25. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Wonderful, fantastic, cute, awesome shares:) Thank you all.
    I will see what I can come up with.