Getting caught up

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by karenw215, Aug 17, 2016.

1. karenw215 Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus

Hi,

I would like to know how to get everything up-to-date before I get started. My computer says I have version 7.1 so if someone could point in the direction to get that updated along with costs, I'd really appreciate it. Is there an app for my iPad or phone? My son will turn 40 in January and of course we want to have a surprise party. He loves the Sopranos, The God Father, Scar Face, you get the idea. So of course I want to see if I can create some things and get some new ideas for a gangster theme and get get my creativity on! :) I'll start with the youtube videos. Thanks! I'm really excited about creating again.

2. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

If you go to your home page .... Wrapcandy "Sweet" Appshttps://wrapcandy.com/art/member - it should show under active resources the latest version you can download. There are later versions. Let us know if there is a problem. Not heard about an app for ipad but that doesn't mean there isn't one. Perhaps @ryansaw or maybe @paulakw can help here. Good luck with the surprise birthday for your son. Oh, and welcome back.. Hope you like the new look forum.

3. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Welcome back

4. OP
    OP
    karenw215
    Contact

karenw215 Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus

Thank you wishfulthinker I will follow the link. Once I get used to navigating it will be better. Thanks for the welcome!

5. OP
    OP
    karenw215
    Contact

Thanks jenel :)

6. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

Welcome back Karen...always nice to people return !!

don't forget in searching for graphics and wrappers...you can still search the old forum
    Loginhttps://www.wrapcandy.com/forum/index.php/topic,99224.0.html

the old forum is now an archive...but still has useful graphics, shares and information.
    while some of it was damaged in past forum crashes...there are still useable/downloadable items that can be used in designing

7. OP
    OP
    karenw215
    Contact

Thanks Paula!

8. panthers1d Registered Member

Hi Everyone,
    Its been a long while since I was on here. I am finally getting back into the groove of things after a long break. I got a new computer and I had the 7.1 and it said I had to download the 7.3 so I did that. Wow everything has changed .. I am trying to look at some old posts and figure out how all of these new things work lol I can use some help... Missed all of you.
    Ona