Elite Members Help please with wedding soe

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by kevskel, Mar 3, 2017.

1. hi,,,my stepdaughter wants me to make candy bar wrappers for her hotel gift bags and I havent been on here for so long I am so frustrated :( her colors are light pink and lavendar and I was going to put their picture on it with the date,,,,,any help would be so appreciated!!!!! Thanks so much!!!!
    Kel

2. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

can you post samples of the colors??
    what kind of candy bar? standard Hershey bar?

3. OP
    OP
    kevskel
    Contact

kevskel Elite

Yes reg size hershey bars and actually she has many different shades of light pink and lavendar so anything would be appreciated!!!! I am overwhelmed lol!!!!!

4. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

okay...sorry...but unless you post a sample...I wont even attempt it ......have helped many times only to have wrong color and that just makes more work for me to re do it in different colors
    ....so a little help from you by posting colors is very much appreciated....even if there are 6 shades...that helps a lot....gives me something to work with.
    again...sorry to be a stickler..
    or...maybe some others can jump in and offer some designs for you to choose from.

also...you want a photo ...any other graphics? rings, hearts swirls .....or are you open to that

5. OP
    OP
    kevskel
    Contact

kevskel Elite

No prob!!!!!! now a question to make me look even more stupid how do I post colors? and I will post the pic I am using and I would love any decoration!!!!

6. OP
    OP
    kevskel
    Contact

kevskel Elite

{filename}_155063

Attached Files:

7. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

yep...that is how to post a pic!! good job!
    you post colors the same way...you can make a color swatch in WC and save as image and post that

8. OP
    OP
    kevskel
    Contact

kevskel Elite

I feel so dumb,,,,thanks for being patient.................:(

9. OP
    OP
    kevskel
    Contact

kevskel Elite

Attached Files:

10. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

good thing you posted samples:) .....those are not anyway near the colors I would have used based on light pink and lavender ...thank you for posting!
    I will have to think a bit on this...what I had in mind was much lighter hues ...so now that I know the right colors...I will think on it and see what I come up with

here is a png color sample for those that may want to design something to help

and...don't feel dumb.....we had had to learn how to post things on here....little different than the old forum and there are a few different ways to do it...don't feel dumb !!

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 2
    • List
  11. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

are you thinking something elegant? or something more casual or open to anything??

12. OP
    OP
    kevskel
    Contact

kevskel Elite

Thanks so much!!!!

13. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

no problem !

will work on it and post as soon as I can !!

14. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

okay...came up with this off the top of my head...will keep thinking...and if I get any other ideas will work on and post... and.....maybe others will join in and give you some options too !! Always nice to have options!

I did the 2 colors together using each color as a background and the other as accent and then also did just the tone on tone options too
    not quite the same color hues...but somewhat close
    let me know what you think or if there is something I can change to make it work better

graphic credit to delightful doodles

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  15. OP
    OP
    kevskel
    Contact

kevskel Elite

WOW!!!!!! these are absolutely beautiful!!!!! Thanks so very much!!!!!!!

16. nashsartwork 2017 Reunion Day Pass Team Permissions

Those are awesome Paula! Let me see what I can come up with tonight while I am up late like usual! LOL

17. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Those are beautiful Paula, thanks for honoring their request. Very nice.

18. nashsartwork 2017 Reunion Day Pass Team Permissions

Here are two that I came up with....I can add the photo or information to them....it was kind of hard without more information. But this is what I came up with!

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 9
    • List
  19. OP
    OP
    kevskel
    Contact

kevskel Elite

Very pretty!!! Thanks so much!!! I know I am putting their pic on it and probably their names and wedding date 7-7-17, Jason and Cheyenne. These are going in the welcome bags at the hotel for out of town guests. I have never done this before so not sure what it should say? " welcome to our wedding" or thank you for coming to our wedding??? the Bride said she didn't care which, what would you all suggest? I am sorry, so out of practice :( Thanks so very much!!!

20. nashsartwork 2017 Reunion Day Pass Team Permissions

If you are interested I can add on to the ones that I made. Just let me know! Let me see if I can come up with something that says something that is more welcoming!

21. nashsartwork 2017 Reunion Day Pass Team Permissions

Here is what I came up with...

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 9
    • List
  22. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

23. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

that is why I posted them blank...so you can add the information you need...I just put fake info on the samples to give you an idea how it would look
    ...let me know if you need me to add the names to them or if you can do it yourself and choose the font you want!
    and please don't feel you have to use them ...totally up to you and the couple what you want to use
    but if you need something added to them to judge better what they like...just let me know

I love the "welcome to our beginning" that Elizabeth added to her last wrapper option !!
    (thanks Elizabeth...I will most likely use that in the future!)

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  24. OP
    OP
    kevskel
    Contact

kevskel Elite

Thanks so very much!!!! they all are so beautiful!!!!! i hope to be half as talented as you all are someday!!!! ty ty ty

25. nashsartwork 2017 Reunion Day Pass Team Permissions

Let me know if I can help anymore! If I have time I will try and come up with some sort of a pink option!

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List