Open How to save shares with windows 10

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Bizygrandma, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Bizygrandma Registered Member

I have not used wrapcandy for awhile and now I have windows 10 and I do not know how to save shares on it. Can anyone help. Thanks

2. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

Hi, not exactly sure what you mean. Are you meaning you want to save shares from wrapcandy software or from the forum. I personally do not have windows 10 but can't see how that would affect how you save shares. Please elaborate a little more

3. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

I have Windows 10 on my laptop. To save shares from the forum I open up the image that is posted and then right click and save to a folder on my desk top that I need to put it in just I have with any other Windows program.

To save them from Wrapcandy, it saves the same way as all other Windows, there are no changes.

What problems are you having?

4. alex Registered Member

I used to open up the image and click on save image as but now it will only open to save target as. I cannot get it to open up to the graphics folder only to pictures folder. I want to put them in a graphics folder but it will not let me. Thanks

5. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

there are a few different ways to save shares from this new forum (Jenel has explained one of them)

however I see that you are showing up as a registered member ...which likely means you have not purchased a new membership
    since Oct of 2014 the forum now requires a paid membership in order to be able to save the shares posted to the forum threads.
    to purchase a membership, go to your member page and you can update your subscription
    https://www.wrapcandy.com/art/member

if you need further help ...let us know

6. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

you likely are not being able to save the image as you are showing as a registered member....which probably means you have not purchased a current membership to the forum
    ...see above post for how to get a new membership ...if you have purchased a membership or think there is an error ...let us know so we can check into it

as I mentioned above, there are a couple different ways to save from this forum
    1- you can click on the image and it takes you to a slide shoe...you can right click and save from the image in the slideshow... you can choose to save and it will just save to your computer or you can choose to "save as" and it will give you the option to choose where to save and you can also rename the file if you choose...

if there are or more images in a post, you can advance to the next image by clicking the small thumbnail images at the bottom of the slide show or by clicking the arrow at the right or left of the image

2- you can click on the files name and it will open the image in a new window...you can save from there...

if it is a zip file you simple click on the file name and you will get a download option (probably at the bottom of the screen...or possibly a pop up window)

7. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Also with Windows 10 you need to most likely change your settings to have images to be saved to you desk top. I remember I had to do that

8. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

I have Windows 10 and everything works the same as my previous windows versions.
    Right click and save to. No help here, sorry:(

9. smjackson2 Blessed Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thanks for helping ladies!

Most Liked Threads