Elite Members I thank god i still ahve my husband today

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by bjs1952, Aug 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. bjs1952 Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Registered Member

So I thank God I still have my husband today, Take nothing for granted.
    He went on a motorcycle ride with his friend Rick and came back 2 hours later, walks in the door, I said were is Rick he said up there. I said up where he says at the accident. I said what accident and he sits down and i notice there is a large tear in his jeans. I said how did that happen, he tells me a car hit him head in the leg on trying to pass another truck. The car swerved back in front of the dumptruck hitting hubby in the knee and leg and the truck hit the car throwing the car into a cornfield. I look at his knee and it is cut up and bruised and to top it all of he didnt lose control of the bike at all. He said it was like something lifted him up and just set him back down on the other side,and he didn't feel any of the pain at the time. He doesn't have any memory of the impact of the car hitting his leg either. He had a guardian angel with him, he says god was riding with him. He has a little pain today but not much , even his toes on that foot are bruised. The police said the car was doing about 100 mph and had no license to even be driving. The kid said it was the motorcycles fault that they were there.

Attached Files:

2. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

wow...sounds like a frightening situation for sure....I am sure it all happened so fast and while he was trying to maintain control of his motorcycle....much happened that he wasn't aware of ...but some of that may come back to him as it replays in his subconscious
    seems that God for sure had a hand in bringing him out of an incident like that with minimal injury !!

3. chocolatetrufle Elite Plus Elite Member Registered Member

4. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

So glad to hear he is okay. Motorcycles scare me!

5. roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

So very glad that he is ok; God bless! I hope he's healing well and quickly.

6. maxluv Staff Elite Plus

WOW thank God for sure..what a blessing. Did Rick get hurt as well?

7. OP
    OP
    bjs1952
    Contact

bjs1952 Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Registered Member

No Rick didn't get hurt at all, he was back a little but he sure was mad at the guy for hitting my hubby. He is doing good now and hopefully it continues tog et better. He has some pain in the side of his leg so we are following up he is just so thankful that he made it with very small injuries.

8. jjhoward777 Elite Plus Registered Member

Thank God for his coverage over your husband, Hope he continues to improve

9. maxluv Staff Elite Plus

thanks for the update.. he was truly blessed.