Invitation templetes please

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by tpags1971, May 30, 2016.

1. tpags1971 Traci P Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Registered Member

Hello,
    I try to look everywhere for invitation templetes and I find them on the old site but then can not Download Please tell me why??? lol and if there are any new ones I should look for
    Thanks again all

2. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

most invitations are just a rectangle shape and you can make them any size you want and place graphics according to your needs....so template isn't really needed ...just set your dimensions to the size you need and go from there

you can do google searches for invitations and get lots of ideas for styles and ideas for graphics placement etc.... save samples of the ones you like and import as image into your WC project and use them as a guide/reference when making your invitations

hope this helps

as for the templates not downloading from old site...many of the graphics and shares templates etc were damaged in forum crashes and not able to be salvaged...it is just sort of hit and miss as to what can still be downloaded and what cannot
    at this point this is the main forum, old forum is archive... and anything from the old forum is really just a bonus to what is found here
    ......if you can see the invitation templates in the threads ... even though you cannot download them, you can still use them as ideas...and you can check to see if the dimensions are mentioned in any of the comments through out the thread

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
    Last edited: May 30, 2016
  3. OP
    OP
    tpags1971
    Contact

tpags1971 Traci P Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Registered Member

Thank You so much, You are all so great and helpful, I get so addicted to this, I have been doing my edible toppers for quite a few years now I am incop. these with water bottles etc. But there is soooo much I need to learn with this you are amazing

4. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thank for helping out Paula

5. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

you will catch on and learn all the tips and tricks...it just all takes time...and "real life" gets in the way sometimes!! ...just keep posting questions !

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  6. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Remember, no question is a stupid question when it requires information! :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  7. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Paula, thank you for helping:)

8. chriskari Rosa Herrera Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus

Thanks for caring and helping, Paula! :)

9. smjackson2 Blessed Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thanks for helping Paula!