Just wondering

multicash

Maria Bedolla
Staff member
Elite Plus
Elite Member
Mar 8, 2010
New Castle, Delaware
I was wondering if anyone knew where you could buy clipart that can be used for digital downloads? I want to do a website with candybars etc. but I don't want to go through the process of printing cutting and shipping I only want to sell personalized, meaning they can only purchase once I personalize it so they can't sell it.
Thanks

maxluv

Elite Plus
Elite Member
Mar 7, 2008
Baltimore, MD
creativehayescreations.blogspot.com
There are lots of sites to by clipart, so let me understand, you are going to create the wrapper? using clip art that you purchase and sell the wrapper? not just the clipart. Each site will there own terms of use and some you may have to buy a license.

multicash

Maria Bedolla
Staff member
Elite Plus
Elite Member
Mar 8, 2010
New Castle, Delaware
There are lots of sites to by clipart, so let me understand, you are going to create the wrapper? using clip art that you purchase and sell the wrapper? not just the clipart. Each site will there own terms of use and some you may have to buy a license.
Yes purchase the clipart, make the wrapper personalize it let's say that mary needs a birthday wrapper for her child Jenny I would personalize it with Jenny's name then they can download it digitally, but I haven't found any sites that sell clipart that will allow you to sell digitally.

maxluv

Elite Plus
Elite Member
Mar 7, 2008
Baltimore, MD
creativehayescreations.blogspot.com
Yes purchase the clipart, make the wrapper personalize it let's say that mary needs a birthday wrapper for her child Jenny I would personalize it with Jenny's name then they can download it digitally, but I haven't found any sites that sell clipart that will allow you to sell digitally.
Oh ok I see what you mean. Right you have to read the terms of use for any site. I don't sell anything digital so maybe someone else will come along and does and can help you out.

jenel

Queen of Her Own World!
Elite Plus
Elite Member
Sep 29, 2012
Thank you, good to know

latitude

Elite Member
Feb 15, 2007
Good info, thank you:)