Mary ann graphics n bits

Discussion in 'Friends Board / Lounge' started by 4cat, Sep 16, 2017.

1. 4cat Elite Plus Staff 2017 Reunion Elite Member

I am very saddened today. I have lost a very good friend,Mary Ann Remsberg. This woman was the most kind hearted person and would do anything for anyone. She was always there for me personally and we never even got the chance to meet {filename}_155591:(. We always talked about it on the phone but it never happened and now it is a regret I will always have. We shared a yahoo group together, she designed one of my websites and we just did what we could for one another.
    To all my wrapcandy friends, Mary Ann helped each one of us in so many ways. She never asked for anything in return except your friendship. So if anyone would like to contact me about a fundraiser doing designs like before or just raising money to send to Mike to help out or if anyone has any other ideas please let me know.
    We have known her for so many years and this world has just lost an angel and a very dear friend.
    Rest In Peace Mary Ann and one day we will get to meet. I will miss you always
    Love and tears

2. mariefyfe Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Yes, Cat, we lost a dear friend, who was an amazing artist and wonderful person. Always there to help and offer advice. She is now among the angels and one day we will all be together.

3. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

I've missed you @marie!! I was thinking about you the other day!! Hope all is well :)