Elite Members Miss paula's christmas wrapper club is the bomb...

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by sfandm, Nov 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. sfandm Staff Member Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

It is the best collection this year that $20 will buy. I just scrolled thru all the sets, and I have to say, this lady really HAS outdone herself, and she is still adding more items. There are already 4 full pages of sets, and they are truly stunning sets. You will not be disappointed if you Purchase this Club package!!!

2. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

I agree...it's an amazing set!!!!!! Well worth it...and actually it's worth a lot more!! All that time and effort with tons of pieces for each!! LOVE it..

3. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

awww...thanks for the kind comments ladies...still have more sets to add :) .....it is very nice to hear that you are liking the sets added
    as I design for the orders I have, I add the sets to the club too ... or sometimes just because I find a background or a graphic that I like :rolleyes::)
    been working on stuff for a vendor show that I was asked to participate in too ... so adding some of those designs to the club too.

4. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

I totally agree with you ladies. The cost does not even begin to cover everything you get. It is amazing, but then I knew it would be! Thanks, Paula. Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

5. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

I totally agree with you ladies. The cost does not even begin to cover everything you get.

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List