Featured Elite Members New - teal lights box *shares added

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by dusia, Sep 16, 2016.

1. OP
    OP
    dusia
    Contact

dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Thank you Paula for fantastic share.

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  2. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

What a neat project, such a pretty design. Thank you for the share.

• List
  3. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

what a great idea and it looks so beautiful the way you designed it, Paula!! Thank you !!

4. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Elite Plus

Thanks Paula, this is a very cute idea, am sure your sister will love it. You are blessed to be so talented.
    Thanks Roxy and Latitude for your shares, very nice.

5. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Paula, I printed and put one together and I LOOOOVE the idea!! I'll design some to share!! Thank you SOO much for the great share and idea!!! And for the templates for both! PS Just noticed that you used double sided paper? Or did you tape the inside stripe paper to the book cover? I LOVE that idea...looks more complete :)

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 2
    • List
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  6. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

glad you like the idea!:)

on this one I glued the scrapbook paper on the inside after I printed the card ... but you could print a whole page of a nice coordinating Christmas background and then flip it and print the card on the reverse side so it would be just like double sided paper...
    hope that makes sense :rolleyes:o_O I tried to explain it in my other post (reply 25) ...but I didnt think it came across real clear there either o_O

...I see you have 1 tealight stuck in the box opening.....(which is fine if that is how you want to do it ....there really isn't a right or wrong for any craft project...whatever works...works! )
    the box should hold 4 tea lights like you get at Wal_Mart or $Tree ...the hole on top of the box is just a "window" to see the 4 tealights inside the box

the more expensive tealights tend to be in plastic and are a little too big/tall to fit 4 in the box....I tried using "PartyLite" tealights and it fit but was really snug and the lid didn't close well :oops:

looking forward to seeing what you come up with !

here is another one from me ...coordinates with the set I shared in August Round Up

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 4
    • Adoreable Adoreable x 1
    • List
  7. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

OHH my gosh Paula, I kept thinking I did something wrong (when I used the 1 tealight)...BUT you are soooo right, the more expensive ones don't fit right. I had done this without WC open on my computer --so I kept thinking 'Maybe she didn't have 4 tealights, maybe it was just 1" haaa!! But I was using Pier 1 tealights that I had in my home. I like the 4 tealight idea much better!

And thank you for the latest share...LOVE it....Ohh and by the way, I didn't just "like the idea" -- I LOVE them!! Great for so many ideas!!!

THank you and I am designing some as we speak so I can share!

• List
  8. OP
    OP
    dusia
    Contact

dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Thank you Paula for another beautiful additions.

• List
  9. karenphoto Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thanks for the great idea and the beutiful shares.

10. nashsartwork Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

These are so cute! I thought for a minute that it was to hold only one tea light and then I thought won't the paper catch on fire.....blond moment! Never thought of using as a gift. I thought it was like a holder when I first looked and didn't read further on! But these are adorable and the cards look amazing!

11. dalaco Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Elite Registered Member

Thank You for Sharing

12. grammy Elite Plus Elite Member Registered Member

Awesome shares thank you

13. lynnem Elite Plus Registered Member

What a great template! Not to mention what a wonderful gift for someone for any occasion. Thanks for the great shares!

14. jimbo Carol Elite Plus

Love the tea light boxes. Thank you so much for sharing them.