Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by family, Sep 26, 2017.

1. family 2017 Reunion Day Pass Team Permissions Registered Member

i i have been gone for a very long time, im am so lost everything has changed plus i dont remember anything, i do need a roman numeral clock face if any one can help me find one thanks, glad to be back on
    Family

2. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Here is a transparent one that is for a 7 inch clock face but could be resized.
    I am also adding the cwr so you can change anything you want (eg: color, size, font etc.)

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 2
    • List
  3. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Nice work Doona, thank you for helping and sharing.

4. OP
    OP
    family
    Contact

family 2017 Reunion Day Pass Team Permissions Registered Member

Thank You so much just what i was looking for

5. OP
    OP
    family
    Contact

i cant change anything on it, i was trying to make the numbers thicker and take the circle off. thanks again for your help.

6. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

what version WC software are you using? 7.0, 7.1, 7.3,7.4 ???? basic or Pro?
    your profile reflects that you have been a member since 2006....so it is unclear what version WC program you might be using
    it is likely that you are using an earlier version than what latitude has posted the cwr for
    and the other is a png image so you wont be able to move anything

7. OP
    OP
    family
    Contact

i think it was 7.1 pro

8. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

does the cwr file that latitude shared with you open for you??

9. OP
    OP
    family
    Contact

it opened but maybe i just dont know what i am doing very very possible

10. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

okay, trying hard to try to help you... you've not replied to the questions in the message I sent to your inbox....

based on what you have said here and what you have said in the profile posts,
    I have done some further checking (based only on your forum i.d. "Family"...as I am not sure of your name and there are a few similar forum i.d.'s ...and I am not positive which is you....so I am guessing)

but...assuming you are who I think you are.... I see that you purchased 7.0 PRO in 2006
    is this correct?

when you purchase the software you have lifetime license to use the software... with the purchase you are allowed to download and install the program on up to 3 devices in a year...
    but access to downloads, updates and support expire after one year.
    ....after that you need to purchase an upgrade to be able to download and install on a new computer
    you can check your membership page and upgrade the software here
    Wrapcandy.comhttps://www.wrapcandy.com/art/member

again...if you can respond to the message I sent you....we can discuss this further in a private message rather than here on the forum

11. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

okay well, if It opened what happened next?
    you need to help me understand what you are doing to help me know if your program is working for you or not...
    I don't know how to advise you if I don't know what you are doing or what the problem is.... please explain further

12. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Here is one that is "thicker" numbers & "no" circle. This may or may not help you but you still need to work with Paula to get it figured out.
    Thanks for helping Paula:)

Attached Files:

13. OP
    OP
    family
    Contact

Thank you both so much

14. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

You're welcome, but........Paula has spent a lot of time trying to help so please see this through and get it figured out because the problem still seems to exist, or the next time you need help, it may not be available.

15. OP
    OP
    family
    Contact

thank you that sounds right but i thought i upgraded at one point, i dont remember how to private message
    thanks again Betty

16. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

your account doesn't show an upgrade...but either way it would have had to be in the past year to make any difference. You only have a year once you make the purchase, after that you have to upgrade/renew again.
    just go to your inbox and open/respond to my message ...it is the same as posting here...but only you and I can read it because it is communication just between the 2 of us.
    let me know if you need more help figuring that out....will try to walk you through it