Elite Members Oh my gosh you gotta see this! Cropping and Transparency in WC

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by littlehunters, Nov 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlehunters Registered Member

I read noesendeavors post
    http://www.wrapcandy.com/forum/index.php/topic,87759.msg1191377/topicseen.html#new
    WOW! this works in WC you can make a part of your background transparent!
    I have wished for a WC eraser for so long this is the next best thing ...so cool!
    Thank you so much nosendeavors

Just look what I did! Love this ability

Attached Files:

• Wow!.jpg_Oh my gosh you gotta see this! Cropping and Transparency in WC_littlehunters
      Wow!.jpg
      File size:
      91.3 KB
      Views:
    • Adoreable Adoreable x 1
    • List
  2. eeee Registered Member

Re: Ryan and Mods Oh my gosh you gotta see this!

That will open a new world of possibilities! Thank you for sharing the info Sharyn it will be of use for many wrappers.

3. chocolatelady Registered Member

OMG it works... and if it works for me anyone can do it.. and just in time for xmas post cards... yea. here is my quick try...patti

Attached Files:

• List
  4. noesendeavors Registered Member

Hi everyone! Just wanted you to make sure you read the other post to this (sharyn posted the link above). I added a couple pointers that I found while I was experimenting with this and want you all to know.

5. dpaynedaycare 2017 Reunion Registered Member

6. OP
    OP
    littlehunters
    Contact

littlehunters Registered Member

Looks great Patti!
    Lee, yes its the little things in life (like transparency) that make us happy! This has my creative juices flowing again. ... however would still love an eraser in WC.
    Tip of the month for noesendeavors? Most definately! Thanks again.

7. OP
    OP
    littlehunters
    Contact

littlehunters Registered Member

giving this a bump

8. happywrapper1 HAPPY WRAPPER KAREN Elite Plus

Yes, this really does work well (even though I prefer to use paint.net or PSP to do this). Thanks for showing us, Sharyn. I just tried it using my kitty as the photo underneath the transparent heart. Just remember that you have to have the Pro version of WC (not just Basic). ;D

Attached Files:

• List
  9. dublinlass Registered Member

OMG ITS DOES WORK!!!!!!!!!
    its only taken me 3 hrs to figure it out
    it was karen the happy wrapper- who eventually i had to ask to talk me through it

so a huge thank you to the everyone for posting but a huge thank you to karen for savng my last bit of hair from being pulled put
    fabulous i love it
    THANK YOU KAREN FOR TIME PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING- YOU ARE SOOO GENEROUS WITH TALENT , DESIGNS AND TIME!!!!

10. happywrapper1 HAPPY WRAPPER KAREN Elite Plus

Oh, Carol, you're too kind. You should have asked me sooner so that you won't have to go out and buy a wig now!!! :) :) :) Happy to help my fellow WC sister!!! :) :) :)

11. walkerrm Registered Member

What an awesome tip! Karen...thank you so much for helping Carol! It is great to see this being able to be done in WC. I, like Lee, was creating templates in PNG format to use. LOL

12. bobbiebtexas Registered Member

I am new to WC and I love how everyone shares ideas and when they learn something in the program are so willing to share also. I do scrapbooks and have done cropping and transparency in other programs but being able to do it with WC is great. Thanks for sharing ya'll..

13. helperlearner Staff Member LIFETIME MEMBER 2017 Reunion Elite Registered Member

Great Tip!!!

bump...

14. bjs1952 Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Registered Member

Thats so cool, In all the time I've been on here I didn't know this. See you do learn something new everyday. I don't know how I missed that before on here.

15. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

16. mommajo33 Wife of Retired Army National Guardsman. Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Could someone please re-post this, I missed it the first time and it won't let me go to the link above. Thanks

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff