ISO Preview

acbunker

Free Member
Dec 14, 2011
I've transferred Wrap Candy to my new computer which is Windows 10 (previously had Vista). I can't see an initial preview of my wrappers although I can see a print preview when I want to print off. Can anyone help? Kind regards

roberta

Roberta (aka: Bobbi)
Elite Plus
Elite Member
Feb 17, 2005
Southern Maryland
premierclipart.etsy.com
When you have the wc software open, where is it that you are saying you can't see the initial preview? I'm confused, because the only preview I can think of is the print preview which you say you can see.

But then again, I might be drawing a blank, which is why I ask. :)

acbunker

Free Member
Dec 14, 2011
I've transferred Wrap Candy to my new computer which is Windows 10 (previously had Vista). I can't see an initial preview of my wrappers although I can see a print preview when I want to print off. Can anyone help? Kind regards
When I click into wrapcandy, my folders are on the left-hand side. I click on the folder which opens up with say my "graduation kitkat wrappers", there might be 12 different wrappers in the folder. On my old computer if I single click on one of the listed icons in the folder it will give me a preview on the right-hand side. That way I can preview the wrapper without having to go into it. I can see what it looks like before opening it.

For some reason it doesn't work on Windows 10 version.

I'm sorry if is confusing, I'm not very good at getting across what I am trying to say.

Kind regards

acbunker

Free Member
Dec 14, 2011
I now realise it is to do with the wrapcandy viewer.

Are there simple instructions anywhere on transferring from vista to windows 10? I can't figure out what I've done wrong.

I'm very grateful for any help.

Kind regards

roberta

Roberta (aka: Bobbi)
Elite Plus
Elite Member
Feb 17, 2005
Southern Maryland
premierclipart.etsy.com
I'm right there with you, I always have a hard time saying what I want/need to say. No worries.

There are actually several things that are different with Windows 10 unfortunately. I can't remember what they are, but I remember when I went to Windows 10 that there were things different and Ryan at that time said that it was because Windows 10 didn't work the same with the WC software. So we've had to adjust. It took a little bit, but things are smooth now.

As best as I can remember, with my Windows 7 I too had a preview; but I don't have a preview with 10 other than when I click for print preview. So that might have been one of the changes. I'm hoping someone else with better knowledge of this will read this thread and let you know.

I am not familiar with anything on transferring from vista to 10, however there are folks on here who have done that so I'm hoping one of them will see this. With keeping it bumped it by replying, that should help one of them or more, to see it. :)

You most likely haven't done anything wrong, it's probably just one of the changes with 10.

Wish I could help more but I'm at a loss so far.