Elite Members Reminders From My Heart

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by jenel, May 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

It is great that you click the like button or any button, However it is AWESOME to take a second and SAY thank you when you "SNAG" a share. Let everyone know that their work is appreciated.

Terms are just what they are TERMS. I am going to start pushing for bans for violators.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  2. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

thanks for the reminder Jenel !

yep, Terms of Use are Terms of Use ....not suggestions....if you snag a share, you need to be willing to follow the Terms of Use for the individual that was kind enough to share their work with you to use for personal or small business use.
    ....and the actions of a few that choose to overlook or disregard TOU...affects everyone.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
    Last edited: May 14, 2016
  3. OP
    OP
    jenel
    Contact

jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Yes it does, when terms are not followed people tend not want to post anymore and the few ruin it for the many...... SO VERY SAD

4. OP
    OP
    jenel
    Contact

jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

AND...... some images and graphics are bought and they have terms of their own and when you don't follow the terms of the purchaser, the people that they were bought from can sue the purchaser for not following the terms as well as the person who posted them. That my friends is called STEALING!

5. OP
    OP
    jenel
    Contact

Someone once very wise told me this .......

"those that are going to disrespect TOU are going to do it no matter what. People just don't have respect for others...and in this day of technology ...they hide behind a computer screen and do as they please."

Not only is it VERY disrespectful but VERY, VERY DISHONEST! It breaks my heart that there some dishonest people on the forum. How would you feel if you got sued by someone for violating TOU from the people you bought them from by someone else STEALING the images and selling them? It would make you angry wouldn't it? Would you feel like sharing your work anymore? I know I would and I am not!

I would like to suggest that those people search their hearts and pray to God for their wrong doings and make it right, and delete the out of terms products. Why should you make ill gotten money from someone who in the spirit of their good heart bought them, made something and shared it and you STOLE it and violated terms just to make a buck! SHAME ON YOU! Have a conscience and do the right thing.

6. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

I do agree and do try to follow terms and conditions.

If anyone ever sees me post something I shouldn't without the relevant link/credit please please let me know by pm.

If people don't know they are doing something wrong then they should be given a chance to rectify things first.....

7. OP
    OP
    jenel
    Contact

They do know when they are doing something wrong...... when terms say NO DIGITAL SALES and they do it, they know!

And they have been sent messages and they still do it! REPEATEDLY!

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 3
    • List
  8. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

Fair enough @jenel. When people have been told then there is no excuse. Ever.